• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Smallest tits you can find, practically titless / Completely Flatchested

mentator75

Please Jerk Responsibly
Re: Smallest tits you can find,practically titless

Really cool thread guys. As a very small breasted girl (32a), it's great to know that not all guys are obsessed by huge tits! There is hope for me yet lol (my ex was obsessed by big ones, grrrr).

Kat x :heart:

welcome to Freeones, Katy :wave: you don't have to :bounce: to flounce

Really cool thread guys. As a very small breasted girl (32a), it's great to know that not all guys are obsessed by huge tits! There is hope for me yet lol (my ex was obsessed by big ones, grrrr).

Kat x :heart:

hey Katy, just so you know i signed in to freeones just to reply to you:hatsoff:
some of us are obsessed with breasts of all sizes as long as they're pretty & natural. at least that's the case for me. huge, big, medium-size, small, tiny, "titless" - pretty is pretty!
and still glad to see a comment like yours that makes another small breasted girl feel good about it as i strongly believe she should :squish:

[as long as they're pretty & natural]

The key word here, BreastsR4ever, is "Natural". For women to even think about getting implants is a shame.

"My wife can go topless in public now. She covers her tits with her pants."

yes kimchee i might not have stressed that enough but i totally agree.
i cringe when i see implants. they don't look anything like breasts to me, more like rocks with nipples.:flaccid:

8.jpg

Melina from:
http://galleries2.ptclassic.com/melina/nikita/