• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

DuanCulo

Staff member
Re: Who gives the best extreme sloppy blowjobs?

Me personally i would have to say Kelly Wells, Raven Black or Jada Fire.
If I ever met a woman who gave head like that i would so marry her lol

Agreed. She knows how to please

But talking about extreme: Ava Devine ?

http://pulsedistribution.com/boxcover.php?id=3806

I am going to have to agree with Andrew39. Harmony Rose for sure. check out my link above. This is the box cover to my studios new release. Look at Harmony sucking that cock with cum dripping down her face on to her tits. I was on set that day and i can tell you, she gives GREAT head. I can also say from first hand experience. I have also done a scene with her as well. Although, that is not me in that pic, that is dane cross. I just produced this movie. But there are a lot of sloppy BJ's in this one. Ask me any questions you may have.

Corina Taylor gives some good sloppy blowies

agree with all of these and also

best sloppy bj oralists.... starlets who always/only give sloppy top
charley chase, kelly divine, marie luv, tiffany mynx, jayden lee, raven black, holly wellin, vickie chase, lyla storm, sea j raw, juelz ventura, giselle ryan, amber layne, bobbi starr, dana dearmond, belladonna, hillary scott, ashley blue, bobbi bliss, mia bangg etc.

DuanCulo

Staff member

Lily LaBeau

DuanCulo

Staff member

agree with all of these and also

best sloppy bj oralists.... starlets who always/only give sloppy top
Charley Chase, kelly divine, marie luv, tiffany mynx, jayden lee, raven black, holly wellin, vickie chase, lyla storm, Sea J Raw, juelz ventura, giselle ryan, amber layne, Bobbi Starr, dana dearmond, belladonna, hillary scott, ashley blue, Bobbi Bliss, mia bangg etc.

gia demarco, inari vachs

DuanCulo

Staff member
Re: sloppy closeup blowjob

Not sure if this link will hold up, if not, go to xvideos and search for "dedicated to the perfect blowjob". It's the 22 minute long version.