• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Slim/Average girls with a little belly (NOT BBW)|Girls with curvy tummies, just slightly thick belly

Girls with curvy hot tummies, not BBW status, just a slightly thick belly

I'm looking for girls with nice curvy tummies, not super fat, just a slightly chubby bouncy belly. Girls like Penelope Piper, Beverly Paige, Chavon Taylor, Brandy Taylor, Carmella Bing, Jasmine Tame, Gianna Michaels, Charlie James, Aleera Flair.

Re: Girls with curvy hot tummies, not BBW status, just a slightly thick belly

Mmmmm I just love the way her tummy looks so cute in these pics
10.jpg

11.jpg

This next girl is really cute, and I love the way she is slightly curvy around the waist.
11.jpg

12.jpg

A couple others that come to my mind are Katie Kox and Katie Cummings. But I'm not sure exactly how much you like, as I don't mind a bit extra myself. Sometimes the belly gets left covered up during scenes which I find disappointing.

Hello EmoFox!!!

I read your description...and...and... I think that's ME!!

:D

BDl5YcoCcAIQS7s.jpg:large

BBw7gIdCMAAIDU1.jpg:large

Q-sbP1X8ixk2j_wP0Yx0Z9YfBFPqJsD4hDDuvj5U8m8-imp_zps03af27a4.jpg

Wow! You are really pretty! You have a really beautiful body! I love your perfect curves, especially that cute curvy tummy!:)
Thanks for the pics, I'm definitely adding you to my favorite babes list right away! :D

A couple others that come to my mind are Katie Kox and Katie Cummings. But I'm not sure exactly how much you like, as I don't mind a bit extra myself. Sometimes the belly gets left covered up during scenes which I find disappointing.

Thank you, I'll be sure to check them out, and I know what you mean, just look at many of Brandy Talore's scenes; she keeps her belly covered up, which is a shame, because she has some nice curves.

Thank you, I'll be sure to check them out, and I know what you mean, just look at many of Brandy Talore's scenes; she keeps her belly covered up, which is a shame, because she has some nice curves.

Let me know if you like both the Katies and I might be able to suggest more. And if Siri XXX didn't post here herself I would have suggested her as well. She is amazing.

Let me know if you like both the Katies and I might be able to suggest more. And if Siri XXX didn't post here herself I would have suggested her as well. She is amazing.

Thank you for the links; those two Katies are absolutely hot! And Siri is amazing as well! Also, check out these links of Jasmine Tame; I love the way her tummy looks in this scene.
http://images.naughtycdn.com/datana/upload/source/mshf/jasmine/jasminevert_scene_huge.jpg
http://images.naughtycdn.com/datana/upload/source/mshf/jasmine/jasminehor_big_img3.jpg
http://images.naughtycdn.com/datana/upload/source/mshf/jasmine/jasminehor_big_img4.jpg