• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I can attest that big breasts + sports just suck. I don't really have back problems, but when you're jogging, dancing, or......horseback riding.....it kind of hurts when they're bouncing all over. Sports bras have gone a long way but really, it's still not enough.

That must suck. I understood that when they are too big they can cause back problems, etc. I never thought about how uncomfortable those things would probably feel yanking up and down while your running or something.:(

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Reducing those wonders is like slapping God in the face.

I can attest that big breasts + sports just suck. I don't really have back problems, but when you're jogging, dancing, or......horseback riding.....it kind of hurts when they're bouncing all over. Sports bras have gone a long way but really, it's still not enough.

Agreed ! No more comments !

Some posts on this thread sound a little too lustful to be allowed on the board. The link in the post that bumped this thread is to some site where the guy wanted to ride her before she got them reduced, at which time she was definitely underage. :wtf:

Just how big are you talking about? :bigear: Any chance you could, you know, post a video of you engaged in any of the aforementioned activities? :D

Some posts on this thread sound a little too lustful to be allowed on the board. The link in the post that bumped this thread is to some site where the guy wanted to ride her before she got them reduced, at which time she was definitely underage. :wtf:

Yeah, that's annoying, I got BANNED for a remark (about the same woman) that was really rather tame compared to that.

:confused:

Yep, that's reality. Active women don't have back problems, they have breast problems. The two are not related -- except that large breasts are a catalyst for back problems due to little activity (low impact activity is fine) and poor posture, which still don't go away with a reduction.

I wonder if she has ever been hit in the face by her own tits while dashing across the court or serving the ball to the opposing player. Those things have to have some momentum to them if they get going fast enough. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. :D

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I wonder if she has ever been hit in the face by her own tits while dashing across the court or serving the ball to the opposing player. Those things have to have some momentum to them if they get going fast enough. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. :D

:rofl:

Are there any current pics of Simona Halep (after the surgery)?

Reducing those wonders is like slapping God in the face.

At least it's not as bad as you cock slapping the drawing of Jesus every night

It's always sad when breasts this big are reduced but as long as she is happy and healthy i won't complain. Anyway, there will always be photos and even some vids that capture her at her most busty!