• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Simi /Arwyn / Olivia / Simona

That list isn't complete; I didn't found the above mentioned movies in that list, but I found them in the catalogue of the same distributor which appears to be the basis of that sbando-list. Besides that, in the movies I mentioned she appears to perform some anal action, that's what I meant actually!

I just found this Forum while doing a bit of searching for some fresh Perla/Simi pics, and joined. Someone up there asked for a link to a complete set. I know this isn't the exact set they were wanting, but it is from the same site and same photographer. So as my first post I share this little find of mine. Enjoy!

Peace,
Dac

EDIT - Do not link to full sets. Please read the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
oooooh yeah!

EDIT - hotlinking not allowed! Read the board rules!

(from ThunderBolt's gallery!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Simi as "Perla" - don't think this has been posted yet...

http://www.***********/galleries/2007/3/busty-teen-perla/index.php

Is already mentioned, very long ago. I almost forgot these pics; thanks for rediscovering them... :thumbsup:

Right lets see if I can clean this up totally. All the she had, hasn't had a boob job.

Right on the last clip of what I'm about to post should clear this up. As you'll see when she moves her hands away from her breasts while on her back. Her boobs flatten out. Her right boob is best to see this with and something no implant can do. It still remains raised slightly due to good muscle tone behind the fat in the breast. But you can see from the motion that it is all fluid wobble throughout the breast. Another thing a implant can't archive due to it been a bag in a bag so to speak.

http://www.bustyz.net/btz/324d/btz_sc_04110.html

Quoting the whole exchange ...

I normally don't "take sides" in things like this, but ... (and quoting the "whole exchange") ...

Right lets see if I can clean this up totally. All the she had, hasn't had a boob job.

Right on the last clip of what I'm about to post should clear this up. As you'll see when she moves her hands away from her breasts while on her back. Her boobs flatten out. Her right boob is best to see this with and something no implant can do. It still remains raised slightly due to good muscle tone behind the fat in the breast. But you can see from the motion that it is all fluid wobble throughout the breast. Another thing a implant can't archive due to it been a bag in a bag so to speak.

http://www.bustyz.net/btz/324d/btz_sc_04110.html

jesus christ poggy, get the fuck over it. do you have no goddamn life but to keep posting this shit. you're boring!

I care for your comments about as much as Poggy does, How about you back off of him and give this thread a wide berth?

fuck off
seems as though you need to pick up a hobby as well as the others on this thread who argue over such bullshit matter, GET A LIFE!

Now maybe I'm not privy to all off-board actions and exchanges.
But I really don't see the reasoning for this approach in your responses suckaj.
If you disagree, please PM me and explain it to me, otherwise, I would recommend another approach in responses.
Don't nuke everyone, you're not going to get any understanding with such responses.

I'm not making excuses for suckaj (??) - far from it - but I suspect he was drunk/stoned and just started typing. Lame.

Yeah, talk about "late"!

He was banned 9 hours ago Prof. odds of him contacting you again are slim...
Yeah, talk about "late" on that one -- doh!