• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Simella - AKA: Amanda, Annie, Lucia, Lucie, Lucie Mis, Lucille, Semona, Sherry, Simi, Simona, Simonia, Simonia A, Tea

Re: Simonia/Amanda from Errotica Archives

you guys need to find out too - if anybody seen the 2 popular zooskool vids like the one 'Electric Blondes (w/Amanda and Anna)', then the blonde with the perfect body is Simonia herself! The other is girl is Misa / Paolina.

at first, you won't believe it, but start comparing little body details (their faces are mostly hidden) and you will realize it too. I found another forum where the claim is made, but most people seem to have no idea yet.

Here are some features I match with Simonia (though they wear sunglasses / hair-scarf):
* tits very similar in shape and similar nipples
* "booty chin"
* blonde hair
* name "Amanda" (like on MC Nudes)
* similar figure
* Similar perfect ass and shape of ass
* mole between her butt cheeks about one inch to the right of her asshole
* similar pussy and lips, esp in the from-behind shot
* hides her navel with an article of clothing despite otherwise being fully nude - because her navel is unusual and distinctive to recognize her!

For the other one, "Misa", I know her stomach moles match - I saw some Errotica Archives pics with her and Simella where they failed to airbrush away one of her stomach moles. Otherwise, big-boobed, pale, and relatively more dumpy body. Misa is known to do many hardcore scenes.

Also, note that they are both Czech models who started in the same year (2003/2004 according to EuroBabeIndex) - so they might do a video together early in their careers

I have always loved this model, and I still am crazy about her. So, I hope no one gets mad about it. She obviously has opted out of hardcore by now -- although I wish she was 100% in it!

Anyway, no one will start believing this until they compare the vids and pics. You have to know her body well to see it too.

btw, this is not the 1st post i had thought i would make here.. :)