• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Silicon boobs

I'm not into Silicone boobs, they always manage to look fake. However, I have seen some boobjobs that are close to the real thing. Here's my :2 cents: If it makes the girl happier, than so be it. Personally, I am my fathers son and I love big boobs, but even then there is a limit... I mean the Wendy Whoppers and Tiffany Towers of the world...ewhh. But as long as they don't look horrendeous, misshapen or too huge...they're ok, but I still prefer them real and perky

:1orglaugh :D :nanner:

Good to hear about all these silicon lovers out there. Brianelka is already a good chate mate on MSN. All we talk about is silicons and the beauty of it, making all these gorgeous girls even more gorgeous.:nanner:

(Wanna join us on MSN: simverk@hotmail.com)

I remember a time when I didn`t like silicones at all if they didn`t look natural.Now I prefer the "silicone look".You know,round and firm tits that keep their shape even if the babe is lying on her back.I can`t explain why,but the silicone look really is a huge turn on for me.Only the very best natural tits can compete with good looking silicone tits,and I think by 35yo no one has such a good natural boobies that I would need two seconds to decide which I like more.
Especially I like big silicone tits on ladies who naturally had very small tits,because that way the round silicone look comes out very nice.

But not all silicones are sexy,unfortunattely.Sometimes the outcame is just plain ugly,which makes me always feel sorry for the babe -and her husband/boyfriend...

All this doesn`t mean that I wouldn`t like natural tits.If they look good,then ok.Usually the silicones just look even better.And whats even better than that is that even if everyone don`t get good/big tits naturally,everyone can have silicones.Well ok,money can be an issue,but anyway...

i don't really like anything being perfect
i like real boobs more

silicone tits feel and look so much better! such an awesome sight!
especialy when they are big, round, hard, ... always standing up, even when she's on her back, ...
such a thing of beauty

cannot explain things exactly, but i can tell you this, i just love big titties, no matter sillicons or not.

nothing beats natural big tits...of course as long as fake tits look great, u'll never hear a complaint from me

Im not a fan of silicon, Im just a fan of great lookin tits. If they just happen to be silicon, SO WHAT? Im still gonna grab em, lick em, suck em and fuck em.

and that my friend, is the truth!