• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Signature Size/Rules Reminder

Prod3

Expect Nothing and Appreciate Everything
how come my signature does not appear sometimes, and comes up with the little red X instead, even though I tick the box for it to appear?

while im here too, is my signature legal size wise aswell? ive no idea on how many pixels big it is :p

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
how come my signature does not appear sometimes, and comes up with the little red X instead, even though I tick the box for it to appear?

while im here too, is my signature legal size wise aswell? ive no idea on how many pixels big it is :p

Because you're trying to use your photo album to host it instead of using a site meant for picture hosting.

You can not use the board as a photo hosting site.

Prod3

Expect Nothing and Appreciate Everything
Because you're trying to use your photo album to host it instead of using a site meant for picture hosting.

You can not use the board as a photo hosting site.

so how do I do that? ive tried using ImageVenue.com but that hasnt worked :confused:

is there any members that are good a generating sigs or is there a site to get them i would really like one made if so please reply

this tag clears my many doubts regarding signature. thank u all

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Thanks for the info. are these sig. rules still valid? :)

Yes, you need to change the height of your signature (145 px) or it will be deleted by a moderator. 575x100 is the maximum size.

Sig test.

edit - heh the same time Im making a sig is the same time it says under my name for my 'status based on posts' "please reduce your sig, you know it's too big! " Just a coincidence but took me 15 minutes to figure out I had to check the show sig box on posting for it to show up :)

Last edited:
Since I'm starting to see some signatures get out of control, I think now is a good time for a signature rules reminder:

These rules go for everyone on the board with the exceptions mentioned above. So please take a minute to check out your signature to make sure it's following the rules BEFORE a moderator has to have a talk with you!

If you have doubts about your signature please make sure to ask a moderator and they can steer you in the right direction!:thumbsup:

P.S. Before someone asks...to make your signature show up you have to check the "show signature" box when you reply.

yes

Why on FreeOnes, do you have to tick the signature box every time..
I go on another vBulletin thingy and it is automatically ticked is there a way of fixing this?

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Why on FreeOnes, do you have to tick the signature box every time..
I go on another vBulletin thingy and it is automatically ticked is there a way of fixing this?

It helps the server load since most people don't bother ticking the box.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
It helps the server load since most people don't bother ticking the box.

I think it's similar with the much-desired 'YouTube'-Button.

Imagine the shitload of videos floating around FreeOnes of that would be just Copy&Paste and Click :rolleyes: