• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Signature Size/Rules Reminder

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Since I'm starting to see some signatures get out of control, I think now is a good time for a signature rules reminder:

-Signatures of regular members may not have hardcore content. ACOs and OCSMs are exempt from this rule.

-The maximum allowed dimension of a signature is 575x100 pixels. There is no max file size but lets face it. The bigger it is, the longer it takes to load so lets not take the piss and be considerate of others on slower connections.

-Signatures must be hosted on your own server/ftp or a site meant for hosting images. Check here for good hosting options since there's several free hosts that don't allow you to put stuff hosted on their site onto FreeOnes.

-Linking to your personal hobby site or blog is fine as long as it contains no advertising. You may also link to charities, board threads within the FreeOnes boards, babe sections, OCSM profiles, or your favorite OCSM's site.

-No advertising, which means you're trying to sell something. Linking to your own blogs/free sites or anyplace else that's intended to make you money is a no no. ACOs and OCSMs may of course have links to their own site.

-You may have 3 lines of normal sized text (that's font 2) in addition to the image. A space between sentences counts as a line. If you decide to use a larger font size, that's fine as long as it stays within the 3 lines of NORMAL text limit.

These rules go for everyone on the board with the exceptions mentioned above. So please take a minute to check out your signature to make sure it's following the rules BEFORE a moderator has to have a talk with you!

If you have doubts about your signature please make sure to ask a moderator and they can steer you in the right direction!:thumbsup:

P.S. Before someone asks...to make your signature show up you have to check the "show signature" box when you reply.

Last edited:

Patrick_S

persona non grata
What does "no advertising" mean? Pretty much everything could be seen as advertising for something. I often make signatures from movies. Is that advertising? I´m guessing you´re talking about links to sites but i just wanna make sure i understand it correctly.

Petra

What does "no advertising" mean? Pretty much everything could be seen as advertising for something. I often make signatures from movies. Is that advertising? I´m guessing you´re talking about links to sites but i just wanna make sure i understand it correctly.

It's mostly the people who are linking to their own sites or blogs that are trying to sell something the rule is aimed at. Your movie signatures are fine.

Petra

What's an ACO?

Approved Content Owner. They're the people who actually own the content you see on sites (pay site owners and photographers for example).

Approved Content Owner. They're the people who actually own the content you see on sites (pay site owners and photographers for example).

Then how do you use pictures of people in the signature? I mean that when you make your own signature, can it have pictures or not? This sounds confusing, but I thought you can use and manipulate the pictures if you wanted.

Hmm, could I ramble more?

Aces&Jacks

Retired Mod
Then how do you use pictures of people in the signature? I mean that when you make your own signature, can it have pictures or not? This sounds confusing, but I thought you can use and manipulate the pictures if you wanted.

Hmm, could I ramble more?

It can have pictures. They just can't be hardcore.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
I inserted the signature link into the "Edit signature" part...but it still isn't showing up when I post.

Am I doing something wrong?[/QUOTE]

You have to tick the "Show your signature" box anytime you make a post. :)

Damn I just looked for your sig! Very nice! :thumbsup:

I do have a question related to the rules of this topic; in the sig rules it states no hardcore images, yet are we allowed to show the vagina as is with no spreading? For example a lady sitting down with her legs open...if not its totally cool, just figured I'd ask I'm sure some others may want to know

Thanks

I do have a question related to the rules of this topic; in the sig rules it states no hardcore images, yet are we allowed to show the vagina as is with no spreading? For example a lady sitting down with her legs open...if not its totally cool, just figured I'd ask I'm sure some others may want to know

Thanks
by hardcore they mean no inserting anything in the ass or pussy rather it be fingers toys or dicks . no pussy licking . yeah having someone just nude is fine

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Also, no spreading pink. :)

Naked lady just sitting and spreading her legs is fine. But as soon as she spreads her pussy lips she is not allowed to sit in your sig anymore. ;)

The size of my signature seems to not be the same size of others I see. It comes up small.

I have it on the 575x100 pixels and whatnot.

I am hosting off imagevenue.

But it's still okay for me to advertise... well, ME?
v v v v v v v v v v v​