• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Signature....help

this is just a test for sig pic

oguzhan 123, need help, after uploading your image, make a right click on the image and copy the url from there, it will work for sure then.

RKO!!!05

Banned
Okay, can someone PLEASE help me with my sig, it's pissing me off :mad: (sorry for the swearing), but it's annoying. I've got it sorted out in one way, just having trouble with the size (I know its supposed to be 575 pixels by 100 pixels) but I dont know how to get in that range, or what I need to do to get it in that range. So could someone please tell me, I'd really, really appreciate it. Thank you. :)

zoechs

ex FreeOnes Team Member
could you fix your problem?

RKO!!!05 said:
Okay, can someone PLEASE help me with my sig, it's pissing me off :mad: (sorry for the swearing), but it's annoying. I've got it sorted out in one way, just having trouble with the size (I know its supposed to be 575 pixels by 100 pixels) but I dont know how to get in that range, or what I need to do to get it in that range. So could someone please tell me, I'd really, really appreciate it. Thank you. :)

RKO!!!05

Banned
I can't. I can't get the right size for it. I've got the pics and everything, but I dont know how to get it to the right size, then insert it ready to save it.

RKO!!!05

Banned
Basically, I can't get it the same size as like, for example, Nightfly's sig. I know how to paste the url, but the size is what's troubling me.

RKO!!!05

Banned
Okay, finally, at fucking bloody last, I have sorted out my sig. What a fuckin waste of time (sorry, excuse the swearing).

RKO!!!05

Banned
One more thing, how can I get my username on my sig? It ain't necessary, but I'm just wondering?

RKO!!!05

Banned
One other thing, how do you link like for example, 5 small pics into one, for your sig?

RKO!!!05

Banned
thanks so much, zoechs, just one other thing, (I know I know I know, I'm being a total arsehole, and I apologise) but how do I get access to photo editor, and how do I get my username on my sig?

Dinalt

Banned
RKO!!!05 said:
thanks so much, zoechs, just one other thing, (I know I know I know, I'm being a total arsehole, and I apologise) but how do I get access to photo editor, and how do I get my username on my sig?

:wave2: Looks like your sig's sorted - photo editor's part of Microsoft Office. I'll stick a reply in, in case anyone else hasn't got an image editor.

Loads of other software'll do the job just as well, you can get free image software from Serif. Only use a Yahoo e-mail or something to register with, as they spam you forever trying to get you to upgrade:

http://www.freeserifsoftware.com/index.asp

And you'll find a range of free/shareware & commercial software at this site:

http://www.computerarts.co.uk/downloads/

(Might be some useful addins for anyone who's already got PSP/Photoshop).

:thumbsup:

Dinalt

Banned
Now I've got a question about sig's. Ric0chet kindly set one up for me, and I've copied the URL over, but it's not displaying the picture - only the link.
I guess I'm doing something fairly stupid, but is there anything else you need to do to make the sig appear - it's the right size. Or does it wait for moderator approval before showing.
You'll see what I mean down the bottom of the reply - unless the pic's appeared in the meantime.

Thanks

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
Try adding "
"....if you are in the edit signature area, that should solve your problem.

That means: add
after what you already have there.

Dinalt

Banned
BigNikkiFan said:
Try adding "
"....if you are in the edit signature area, that should solve your problem.

That means: add
after what you already have there.

:thumbsup: Thanks BigNikkiFan - worked perfectly. :)