• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Signature....help

You must first get the url(address) of the picture. Right click on the picture and click on properties. Then copy the address url and paste it inside those brackets as shown below...

Attachments

• url.jpg
    url.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 574
Hey BIGTYMERS4X4 thanks again. I'm kinda new to this board, or all boards would be a little closer to the truth.:) . Thanks for your help.:hatsoff:

Hey yo. I was wondering, does having a sig 'steal bandwidth' from other sites, because that whole thing confuses me. Basically, what I mean is, is it alright to copy a sig from anywhere, or does someone need to host it for you? I dont have a clue aboot all this stuff!

Felthat said:
Hey yo. I was wondering, does having a sig 'steal bandwidth' from other sites, because that whole thing confuses me. Basically, what I mean is, is it alright to copy a sig from anywhere, or does someone need to host it for you? I dont have a clue aboot all this stuff!

Did you find out how to do this stuff? :rolleyes:

Felthat said:

It's called hotlinking when you use a pic from another site.
Some sites don't allow hotlinking. If you want to host your own pics and link them here ect. Just use the 2 sites that Biggy gave above. I use them now and it's pretty easy.

bootywatcher

I'm here to enquire about your spooons...
I'm trying to set up a graphic I made for a signature. I followed the directions stated in a previous post. But it won't show up on my posts. All there is where my sig should be is a box with an 'X' in it.

BW

See...