• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
The word "sidewinder" makes me think of snakes or missiles - neither of which are very nice images.
Playing with the term "sideboob", how about calling these "rearboobs" ?
BTW - awesome thread, I'm a real fan of boobs (front, side or rear).

i'd like to see some REAL tits that were "sidewinders"

fake tits look and feel horrible outside of a bra and would be cheating for a "sidewinder"... injecting something foreign into your body is just not natural

anyway, can you imagine if men could easily get permanent, realistic, hardly-detectable, 12" penis enlargement attachments?

then they would start a thread about "firehosing" , how many times they could wrap it around their thigh.

...so lets see some real sidewinders, keep the silicone parts on the toys

Shorty V

We will all be free once.
Virginia Bell, hot pin-up model in the 1950s and 1960s:

virginia_bell_desert.jpg

...so lets see some real sidewinders, keep the silicone parts on the toys

Here we go again "I hate fake tits, keep it natural." If you find a girl with natural sidewinders they're probably poking round the sides of her thighs! What f*cking difference will it make to you while you're holding your cock anyway!?

Here we go again "I hate fake tits, keep it natural." If you find a girl with natural sidewinders they're probably poking round the sides of her thighs! What f*cking difference will it make to you while you're holding your cock anyway!?

Real is better, no doubt. And as for this thread, I think a good percentage of the chicks linked to here have real tits, and real sidewinders.

Meh....Sidewinder tits....not all that great for me. But I don't really see stars getting pics of their backs taken so ummm...I don't know who has them.