• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Holy cow. Easily one of the top 3 best sidewinder shots ever - And I've seen them all (well, almost...) The spread ass cheeks and pussy make this stunning stereo SW just perfect. Thanks, great find! :bowdown:
Domino Sidewinder full Gallery
Have to somewhat disagree. Although the pose isn't bad, and Domino is a beautiful woman without a doubt, she doesn't have the hourglass shape I crave.

In comparison, your perfect hourglass and extremely fanging hips are to die for. So even if you aren't a super-F cup or whatever, jutting out the sides, I love it when I see your pics with your perfect, fanging, heart-shaped ass.

But that's just me. Still a great thread though, but I perfer the more hourglass lovelies, even if it means their chest is wider and the breasts don't jut out the sides as much.

Best thread ever ...

really enjoyed it ...

I can finally fill in the other thread of "who made me cum today":D

Bump
Great links and pics.
There's an old saying to sidewinder tits...
"If she's got her back to you and you can see at least the side of her tits, Marry Her".

Bump
Great links and pics.
There's an old saying to sidewinder tits...
"If she's got her back to you and you can see at least the side of her tits, Marry Her".

But be ready that when she hugs you on your 30th wedding anniversary her nipples will likely touch your toes.

;)

thread_cat.jpg

One of my favorits