• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
From a discussion I had with her a few months ago, she was having the surgery to (1) address some scar tissue that had built up due to the implants and (2) to reduce them SLIGHTLY. She was self-conscious when taking photos with family and friends because they were so huge and dominated the pictures.

That's all I know and I have no way to reach her, so I can't find out any more for you. I too hope she is ok, especially since she hasn't tweeted for a while. However, some of her last tweets dealt with taking a friend to surgery, so perhaps she has been busy helping someone else recover. If I hear anything I will post.

thx for that little info, i really appreciate that. now it looks more clear and if its true, her reason are not stupid for sure. now i think that maybe i said it too hard in my previous posts.

as for the rest of things . yeah i thought that she helping someone too. i doubt that its something other. as for her twitter... actually she never tweeting about her private life, only about her work so if she not working now , no reason to tweet, simple. she will comeback for sure( i believe) but the question is when, hope it will not take few months. whatever she is doing now , hope she is ok.

Hi,

Can anyone remember the name of the scene with her and Jay Mac (the dude from Bangbros) where they are in the bathroom/tub? I can't for the life of me remember.

Thanks