• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Upcoming titles featuring Shyla Stylez :love-smi:

3/24 - Rack It Up 3 (Diabolic) Director: Gregg Alan
3/25 - Predator III: The Final Chapter (Wicked) Director: Stormy
4/21 - Ready Wet Go 6 (Third Degree) Director: Mick Blue
May - Operation Tropical Stormy (Wicked) Director: Stormy

She did a scene for Jules Jordan Video about two weeks ago and worked with Kevin Moore (Smash Pictures?) this past weekend.

StormRuller

Nikki Benz: Simply the best #1!!
when is she gonna work with Nikki Benz again.... I can't wait anymore...

Shyla Stylez's BEST !

Hey guys and girls I need a little help for this one :D

O.K. so I'm a big Shyla Stylez fan but I'm getting slightly bored of her "usual scenes" and I'm looking for something slightly different.

Do any of you know if she has done any deepthroat scenes? I'm talking about only deepthroat and not fucking afterwards (It's ok if she fucks a bit but I'm looking for something that focuses more on the actual deepthroat) This would rock because she is skilled!

Secondly I'd like to know if she has done any gaping or insertions or anything slightly "original" on the anal side, which does not involve cock (It's ok if for the gaping she uses a cock ;) )

And I also heard somewhere (can't recall where) that she was a brunette and that she dyes her hair blonde, I wanted to know if there is any scene of her with her brown hair.

Thanks for all guys and girls hoping to hear of you soon !

What a Scene!:eek:

Funny, this scene was originally determined by Brazzers to not be good enough. They just decided to start releasing these "not good enough" scenes.

obviously those people at brazzers need to spend a little more time on the wetstone cause they sure aint the sharpest knives in the drawer.

Anyone who thinks a Scene with Shyla in it is 'not good enough' or 'not hot enough' needs to have thier brain examined.