• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Show your pets!

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Yeah. I suppose. But I haven't gone hunting in more than thirty years. I went pheasant hunting with my Dad and I hated every minute. I love shooting. Hate hunting. It's weird for a Marine, I know but there you have it. I'd let Lac3y off the leash to grab one of those disgusting fuckers but I'm pretty sure she'd wind up in the doggie clinker. One time she did grab a pigeon out of the air and shredded it in my friend's back yard. Scarred her toddler for life.

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
The newest member of my family. His name is Agent Orange. (I named him after a strain of weed! Haha)

bf3594f0d2f6cdc2757fbe462a4fd769_large.jpg

566398960b118e2df666607f70edb838_large.jpg

Ace Boobtoucher

Cats are mostly useless. But Agent Orange? That's a herbicide and defoliant that allegedly causes cancer.

I don't have a picture of my pets but one is a Siberian huskey and German shepherd mix named Warrior. A former military dog and the other is an Australian shepherd named Creature.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

Briana Lee

Cats are mostly useless. But Agent Orange? That's a herbicide and defoliant that allegedly causes cancer.

Haha yeah it is but I didn't know that until after I named him. :dunno:

Ace Boobtoucher

IMAG0010_1_1.jpg

This is my stepfather, Don. The picture was taken a few months ago while he was still ambulatory. He took a lot of joy while petting Lac3y and scratching her ears. It soothed him. Don is now hours away from dying and I hope he remembers how much Lac3y loves him. Me too.

Briana Lee

IMAG0010_1_1.jpg

This is my stepfather, Don. The picture was taken a few months ago while he was still ambulatory. He took a lot of joy while petting Lac3y and scratching her ears. It soothed him. Don is now hours away from dying and I hope he remembers how much Lac3y loves him. Me too.

Wow I'm so sorry to hear that hun. :( It is totally true though, I don't know what I would do without my pets when I'm feeling down. They bring a joy to your life like no other.

freeones_regina

Administrator

Sorry to hear that :(

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
If he's in a nursing home, they might let you bring her there. When my Aunt was in one, there were always people bring in pets for the residents. Sorry to hear about your situation....it's never easy.

Ace Boobtoucher

We took him out of the nursing home as quickly as possible and my mother and I have been his primary care givers for the last five months. When he could no longer stand on his own I'd lift his torso and Mom would grab his legs. Lac3y would try to help by sticking her head under his butt. Hospice workers would stop in for an hour and a half each day to help keep him shaved and medicated and cleaned.

Tuesday night his breathing became shallow and erratic. We contacted his son and he and his wife came over at ten. Our parish priest arrived around nine and gave him last rites. I couldn't stay awake any longer so I went to bed at about 3. His son's wife came knocking at around 3:30am and said I needed to come downstairs. Don passed away peacefully in his sleep. I'm on Staten Island preparing for his funeral tomorrow.

Don retired from the NYFD in 1995 as Chief of Department, which is no small thing. I'll start a thread after we get home with video and pictures of the pipe and drum corps and the ceremonial unit. They refurbished a 1957 Mack fire engine and that will act as his caisson.