• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Show your pets!

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
This is my baby....Crystal :)
147.jpg

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 6863860, member: 550820"]This is my baby....Crystal :)
147.jpg

She is so small. What breed is she?

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
lacey.jpg

My dog is a gift. She is here to teach me, to help me grow. She is who she is, no matter what my goals and dreams are. I pray I never selfishly put too much pressure on her in the name of fulfilling my competitive aspirations; she deserves more than that. Better than that.

MissHybrid

lacey.jpg

My dog is a gift. She is here to teach me, to help me grow. She is who she is, no matter what my goals and dreams are. I pray I never selfishly put too much pressure on her in the name of fulfilling my competitive aspirations; she deserves more than that. Better than that.

Who ?? ever took the photo , it is a fantastic one x

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
lacey.jpg

Aww she's so cute. :)

MissHybrid

I'd say it was me but I think we all know that'd be a lie. Dockdogs of Las Vegas hired some dude to photograph a recent practice.

Oh, you could have lied x

MissHybrid

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/briana-lee said:
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 6960572, member: 586426"]Lola playing....

A1VosKWCcAAHVU_.jpg

Sleepy pug....

A0rSxAzCMAAePwz.jpg

Is that nail varnish?

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Sadly, my late pets. They came with the wife, and both were very good pets. In fact I've spent 17 years with these 2, and considered them my own. I love just about any animal, but I've always had cats, so they were easy to get used to.

This thumb is of Buster, we had to put her down a couple of years ago, she was 18 years old. I've done it before, but this one REALLY hit me hard, she was almost more mine, then my wife's. I used to tell her, I would sue for custody if she divorced me...this cat hated everyone of my wife's previous boyfriends, and was sleeping on my chest the second time I went to her apartment. She told me one of the reasons she married me was because she trusted the cats judge of character. This cat had personality.

This thumb is of Boots. We had to put her down about 2 weeks ago, she was 20 years old...and right up until the last week or so, was a happy healthy cat...it all came on very suddenly. She was a very shy cat, and always was subordinate to Buster, but when she was the only animal in the house, she really came out of her shell, and became a very affectionate pet. She was a really good cat....not as much personality as Buster, but a cool pet.

So, for the first time in 43 years, I am petless. It seems weird, but to be honest, I'm kind of liking the fact that I don't have to worry about when I come and go, or if I wanna go for a couple of days. I told the wife I'm done, but she seems to think I'll be the one to bring home a stray...which I probably will. If I do get another pet, it will be a rescue from a shelter. For some reason, it seems that they know you gave them a second chance, and love you more for it.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I am sorry to hear you are petless revidffum. Please post if you get one from the rescue or take in a stray xx

Thank you....I will.