• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Should Women be forced to show their vaginas at airports?

Should women be forced to show their vagina in airports?

• Total voters

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Then I could play cop and arrest them all. That could be fun.:elaugh:

I bet more than a few of them would be begging you for cavity searches!

(Probably many who post on this very board...)

Facetious

Moderated
Nancy Sinatra's extreme bangability nonwithstanding, I feel like we're getting kind of off topic here.

This isn't about anything bigger than pure prurient perversion.

What do I care about terrorists when there are sweet sweet vagina to be looked at?

OK, I'll play . . TSA 4 TNA! :boobies:
Woot woot! :nanner:

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
yes. who knows what they can hide in there?

Exactly. If you can fit a baby, you can fit a bomb.

But again, I just want to remind people this thread is not security oriented, it's more just a general lifestyle question.

Yes, yes they should. Plus if anyone chooses to opt out of the scanning process in favour of the "pat down" this should be played over the top of the entire process:

You know, just to be tasteful....

Women shouldn't have the privilege of a vagina! Yes, you're privileged. You have the ultimate privilege.

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Yes, yes they should. Plus if anyone chooses to opt out of the scanning process in favour of the "pat down" this should be played over the top of the entire process:

You know, just to be tasteful....

Good fucking call!
:banger: :banger: :banger: :banger: :banger: :banger: :banger: :banger: :banger: :ak47:

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Women shouldn't have the privilege of a vagina! Yes, you're privileged. You have the ultimate privilege. ps totally not misogynistic

I don't even know what that means but ok!

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
So how long until we hear of a terrorist smuggling a grenade onto a plane via by sticking it in his ass?

Yeah, but nobody wants to see a man's hairy ass.

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Which makes it the perfect plan. If you're working airport security to you want to be the guy who has to search some hairy smelly dude?

Right. And a lot of those terrorists don't look like they bathe much, let alone shave their balls and asshole.

But I do feel I should try and get this back on topic by reminding everyone that this thread isn't concerned with security or terrorism.

We're just focused on vaginas here; that other stuff doesn't enter into it.

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Security is getting out of hand. I hate when they pat you down. I don't see why they have to go under your bra a bit.

That's what I'm saying. It's not because they have to, it's because they want to.