• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Should Women be forced to show their vaginas at airports?

Should women be forced to show their vagina in airports?

• Total voters

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Not for security reasons mind, but because it's
hot, a little bit dirty, and would make traveling
oh so much more fun.

TSA%20Nude%20Body%20Scan%202.jpg

This is where the paranoia just reaches is pinnacle, so sad

oh and btw, I heard those pics are faked

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
TSA recruiter??

I actually put an application in this morning and they're very interested.

Apparently my profession makes me extremely qualified to look at people's sex-privates.

Al Qaeda is working on explosives made from pussy juice. As of now, they can build a bomb from four wet punanis. The restrictions on carrying liquids on board can't be tough enough.

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
This is where the paranoia just reaches is pinnacle, so sad

Paranoia, or perhaps it is simply that Napolitano's a big dyke and sees this as a good way to get some glimpses of that off-limits, underage pussy?

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Nope I don't think they should. Plus all this stepped up security isn't going to matter.

Fortunately our poll doesn't agree.

So far 100% of respondents have voted in favor.

(And who said anything about security? We just want to see vaginas!)

Facetious

Moderated
I'll make it real easy here . . All dark/swarthy lookin mid easters will be looked at with a Nancy Sinatra eye i.e. profiled until the day a white Irish lookin kid is actually coaxed into blowing himself and commercial aircraft out of the sky (c/o the religion of ''piece''). . . then we'll talk about radiating ourselves out of existence . . . Ka peesh?

:1orglaugh

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I'll make it real easy here . . All dark swarthy lookin mid easters will be looked at with a Nancy Sinatra eye until the day a white Irish lookin kid is actually coaxed into blowing himself and commercial plane out of the sky . . . then we'll talk about radiating ourselves out of existence . . . Ka peesh?

Nancy Sinatra's extreme bangability nonwithstanding, I feel like we're getting kind of off topic here.

This isn't about anything bigger than pure prurient perversion.

What do I care about terrorists when there are sweet sweet vagina to be looked at?

Fortunately our poll doesn't agree.

So far 100% of respondents have voted in favor.

(And who said anything about security? We just want to see vaginas!)

Now see if the poll had the option of males having to show their genitals I would have voted yes for that.

Also other than our wonderful OCSM Greg I would be the only girl to take part. :tongue:

IKE If you get a job and move up the ranks, please think of me. I am a searchin snatch expert! A pro of previewing pussy, a voyeur of vagina :b

Last edited:
I find it highly imposing and I bet they will relax when Thanksgiving traveling comes around, and most likely rethink things when people stop flying because of this crap. Imagine the outcry in mass holiday quantities.

This article makes an interesting point about how children have to partake in the two choices: http://www.redstate.com/laborunionreport/2010/11/14/public-protests-as-tsa-torpedoes-constitution/

Another article: http://blog.nj.com/njv_paul_mulshine/2010/11/scanner.html

Backlash to the groping TSA crap: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/11/12/AR2010111206580.html

And how we are being exposed to radiation by these X-ray machines: http://www.cnn.com/2010/TRAVEL/11/12/body.scanning.radiation/index.html?hpt=T2

All this just because we are trying to prevent more Islamic terrorists from blowing up a plane. To make it more fair we will grope or take X-ray nudes of everybody. And most likely let Muslims get off with a easy groping or nothing at all for fear of widespread backlash due to discriminating against a peaceful, loving, Allah bowing Muslim.

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Now see if the poll had the option of males having to show their genitals I would have voted yes for that.

The guys showing their privates is a given—hell, half the guys in there would probably be masturbating!