• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Should I start working on my next script already a work in progress, before Bday BJ?

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Re: Should I start working on my next script already a work in progress, before Bday

Ok, comedian if you knew how to use your account, i guess my private message inbox would have gave me a real clue, but i'm guessing your hair did a part the same way your brain did!

So, how much would you wager on me?

I wouldn't wager a fucking dime on you for what you did. I offer to help you. Take you to a place amd meet with people with real money. These people take risks. They think nothing of pissing 3-5 grand on a night and come back the next day to do it again. If you were there to make your pitch I might have kicked in some cash myself. We will never know. That ship has sailed. Instead of jumping on you chose to wave good bye from the pier.

And don't give us this inbox bullshit. You posted 4 times on this thread alone after I made my offer. God knows how many other times on other threads. I am one of the few people that gives you any sort of support and this is what I get. Fine. Try that attitude when you conduct business and see how far it gets you. Maybe take a look inside and consider that as the factor of your continued failure.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Re: Should I start working on my next script already a work in progress, before Bday

Wow. This motherfucker takes wanting something for nothing to new heights. All he had to do was show up. Since no one else has asked, hey, Jesse, what exactly is your disability?

Jsmoothpa

Closed Account

Ignorant people always telling me my ideas won't work, then totally abandoning me when I ask for help. Then telling me I never asked, or they didn't hear that real important part, that actually included them, but just felt better, listening and leaving. Trusting and believing people such as: family, friends, etc... in general about them being there for me, is not what my family practices, in general (Some exceptions, not many) my art! My career is just not as good to them as a conveince store cashier, or grocery store stock person, you know if they can't get rid of me, hide me away from the people who do make a difference then they never have to face the music or look in the mirror to explain or pay for the what they have done, because of help from people like you... Many Congradulations' to you.

I found a chick then threw her back, she was wasting my life, and still didn't want to give me a BJ. I never had a girlfriend who wouldn't and I didn't want to start with her....

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.

Ignorant people always telling me my ideas won't work, then totally abandoning me when I ask for help. Then telling me I never asked, or they didn't hear that real important part, that actually included them, but just felt better, listening and leaving. Trusting and believing people such as: family, friends, etc... in general about them being there for me, is not what my family practices, in general (Some exceptions, not many) my art! My career is just not as good to them as a conveince store cashier, or grocery store stock person, you know if they can't get rid of me, hide me away from the people who do make a difference then they never have to face the music or look in the mirror to explain or pay for the what they have done, because of help from people like you... Many Congradulations' to you.

I found a chick then threw her back, she was wasting my life, and still didn't want to give me a BJ. I never had a girlfriend who wouldn't and I didn't want to start with her....

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman

Asperger's/Tourette's/Microphallus

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!

I like to sit in bowls of freshly made jello.

DR. B

Closed Account

I enjoy jerking off in public places while a mechanical penguin watches.