• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Should I get back with my Ex?

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
I think I'm just gonna say "fuck it" and go for it. You guys (well mostly girls) are right, I'm only gonna live once and I'm only 19 so to hell with it. If it was all bullshit and I end up getting hurt, oh well. Then again, I may just be an idiot in love with a whore but whatever. Let's see how this goes. Thanks.

A whore?

Good luck with that. I foresee a rocky relationship.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
I was just saying that as a possibility. Cuz from my (limited) experience, lying whore can never be counted out.

Right, but you're already counting that as a possibility. If you want to be with someone, I feel like you should be 100% sure you want it, you need to be into it, you need to want that person in your life with zero doubts. That's been my philosophy for about the last 3 years. If there are any doubts, any at all, then don't go there and just move on, as hard as it may be.

But you will always do what you want, and no amount of advice from anyone will sway your decision and what YOU want to do. Been there, done that.

Right, but you're already counting that as a possibility. If you want to be with someone, I feel like you should be 100% sure you want it, you need to be into it, you need to want that person in your life with zero doubts. That's been my philosophy for about the last 3 years. If there are any doubts, any at all, then don't go there and just move on, as hard as it may be.

But you will always do what you want, and no amount of advice from anyone will sway your decision and what YOU want to do. Been there, done that.

You're totally right. I think that's what's stopping me. I want to be 100% but I'm just not. She seems so real tho. If anyone remembers, I've been going through an "idk what to do with my life" thing and she's even kinda helping with that. She wants me to go to college with her (partly why she wanted to roommate) and she's pretty much convinced me to go. Idk. I think I'm just gonna hang out with her some more so I can see what she's really about.

wait, i didnt notice your age in my first post... youre 18 and asking something like this?! what the fuck is wrong with you?

youre barely out of high school and youre obsessing over some girl like your life depends on it? MOVE ON AND LIVE LIFE.

when i was between 18-24, i was rolling in vagina.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Dude, neither of you know what you want. I think you have found a fuck buddy. Enjoy it.