• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

should i be ashamed?

im a little ashamed to admit this....but recently i took a interest in shemales. i still hide it from my friends but ill admit it now..i love it! i would do one in a heartbeat!..but its strange i don't consider myselft gay, wouldn't have sex with a man ever! but i would want to fuck a shemale! suck her dick, lick her ass and everything. which i know makes no sense!!! i constantly ask what am i! am i bi? should i be ashamed :(

I love shemales as well, sometimes even more than regular girls. Would have no problem dating one either. I consider myself a bi guy, although there are very few men I am attracted to. As for being ashamed, fuck no. Consenting adults don't need to be ashamed of anything they want to do with each other. Throw the social stigmas and religious horse shit out the window and have fun.

Funny I found this thread... I'm 50 and as straight as I've ever been. I'm absolutely not attracted to men AT ALL yet over the past couple years I've become incredibly attracted to transsexual girls....big time!! Here's where it get even more weird. Even though the thought of being with another man makes me sick, when I see a transsexual's cock I'm like.... "Ya' know, it's not so bad". HA!!
So I'm not ashamed at all....fuck it. Hopefully my next relationship will be with a t-girt.

thank you you 2 :) that actually makes me feel a little better

I know exactly how you feel. I love women so much and sex with women. But I love looking at shemales and tranny's as well. I get really excited looking at houses hot they are. My girl doesn't know or will never understand how hot I think they are and how those incredible cocks get to me

Honestly, as far as I’m concerned they ARE girls. For me, seriously. They just happen to also have dicks.

And, I don’t think you should feel ashamed. It’s ok to be who you are. And even if you’re not sure about how to label it. I don’t tell other people either. What bother? Many wouldn’t understand I don’t think. Besides, it’s not their business.

Honestly, as far as I’m concerned they ARE girls. For me, seriously. They just happen to also have dicks.

And, I don’t think you should feel ashamed. It’s ok to be who you are. And even if you’re not sure about how to label it. I don’t tell other people either. What bother? Many wouldn’t understand I don’t think. Besides, it’s not their business.

Think of yourself as a sexual person. One mans kinky is another ones vanilla. Be who you are and go with it.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
I'm a straight female and Chanel Santini has absolutely stolen my heart with her Trans Angel parodies. The more I do promotional work for the trans niche, the more in love I become. So no, nothing to be ashamed of. ;-)

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
I'm a straight female and Chanel Santini has absolutely stolen my heart with her Trans Angel parodies. The more I do promotional work for the trans niche, the more in love I become. So no, nothing to be ashamed of. ;-)

Even I thought she did really well and I'm as girl crazy as there is. Don't question your sexuality, embrace it.

I like women, I'm not gay, I have no attraction for men but I find some shemale (those who look very feminine) attractive and exciting, I do not know if I really dare to do things with them but in real life, but I like to watch them in photos / videos.