• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Should certain men be STERILIZED?

Lacey Black

Official Checked Star Member
Lacey, get ahold of yourself. Lake Mead isn't drying up tomorrow. It fills up then it goes down on a regular basis. We have the technology to bring other water in there. These are called pipes. And if you are afraid of there being not enough 100% pathogen free water then guess what, it doesn't exist unless you radiate it. Water cycles through evaporation and hits the ground and runs through dirt and forms streams where animal piss and shit in it and bugs and algae grow and we still don't have many problems figuring out how to filter it to drink. We still have fire to boil and distill it.

Why did I discuss preserving food? Because this is your statement:

"The only way we have been able to supply so much food to so many people is by genetically modifying it."

Complete and utter nonsense. How is it that populations grow without genetically modified food? They learned how to grow it, preserve it, and transport it. In fact we didn't have genetically modified food before you were born. And speaking about you being born, where have we gone in the field of genetic testing to be 100 percent accurate? If I carry the gene for dwarfism or Down syndrome, will all of my children become dwarfs or Downs and thus I should be sterilized before procreation? It ain't that simple sweetheart.

Did a say lake mead was drying up tomorrow? No I did not. You asked for an example of a city that is geographically removed from a water source and I gave you one. Also you do realize that most of the water on the planet is salt water right? As sea levels continue to rise it contaminates our fresh water supply which will make fresh water more scarce as well.

They learned how to grow it? Not all soil is rich enough in nutrients to grow crops. Besides genetically modifying it we have used nitrogen fertilizer to boost crop yields, and nitrogen fertilizer has negatives of its own, you are more than welcome to look them up since you will not actually read any link I provide you. I also did not say we had the technology to predict genetic defects with 100% accuracy "sweetheart". In fact I said "If science gets advanced enough that we are able to detect genetic defects that you will pass along to your children with 100% certainty".

The last thing I am going to contribute to this convo that is now going around and around, is that over population is and will be a fact now and in the future. It is not about water, food, fuel, wood, plastics, jobs, education etc. It is about all of the consumption and human waste together. The resources one human uses in their lifetime is staggering, and the world population continues to rise yearly. Whether you think overpopulation is here now, will be in 20 years, or in 1000 years. It is happening or will happen.

Encouraging couples to voluntarily stop at one or two children, plus continually improving ag tech is the safer bet; rather than relying on the assumption that we will always be able to increase crop yields.

This would be a good start and better than doing nothing.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
So you're advocating the violation of human rights for millions of people you deem unworthy. You'd probably lose tens of fans if this actually came to pass. Well, I'm sure the Aryan Brotherhood will step up and support you in your time of need, because we all know the AB to be the most charitable of organizations.

Lacey Black

So you're advocating the violation of human rights for millions of people you deem unworthy. You'd probably lose tens of fans if this actually came to pass. Well, I'm sure the Aryan Brotherhood will step up and support you in your time of need, because we all know the AB to be the most charitable of organizations.

I'm saying this and I'm seriously done with this thread since I have better things to do than reason with the unreasonable. I never advocated violating rights or said I deemed any single person unworthy of anything. Anyone that actually read my posts can see that ideas were mentioned to solve the very real problems overpopulation is causing and will cause in the future. I do find it very sad that your loneliness and boredom cause you to continue posting inflammatory remarks to get attention when no one was even addressing your posts anymore. Try going outside to get some fresh air, not arguing with people while you are out there. You Might find that you actually like it.

Ace Boobtoucher

My dog is named Lac3y, too. Her dumps contain more wisdom than anything you've ever posted.

Unless...racists and homophobes are sterilized as well.

Bigots with their small and narrow minds have always held back society's social progress, passing their ignorance to the next generation. By sterilizing them, hate groups like the Aryan Brotherhood will cease to exist in a few decades, as well as the republican party, the conservative party, the tea party and Fox News.

Ace Boobtoucher

And you're just the type of asshead who would make such a statement. Don't look now but your intolerance is showing.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Unless...racists and homophobes are sterilized as well.

Bigots with their small and narrow minds have always held back society's social progress, passing their ignorance to the next generation. By sterilizing them, hate groups like the Aryan Brotherhood will cease to exist in a few decades, as well as the republican party, the conservative party, the tea party and Fox News.

Interesting. Where are these genes found in DNA?

And you're just the type of asshead who would make such a statement. Don't look now but your intolerance is showing.

I'm sorry, Ace. I didn't know you're a Fox News viewer. You claiming that overpopulation is a myth should have been my first clue.:rolleyes:

Let's take this discussion to another direction: Instead of debating what kind of men should be sterilized, let's debate on who should decide on sterilizing men.

Off the top of my head, the decision should go to a small panel of elected and state officials. Members of this panel should be college educated and have no more than ten years in law, medicine or science.

Also, they should be women. Men could be too bias.:2 cents:

bobjustbob

If your problem is overpopulation then don't sterilize the men, sterilize the women.

Philbert

Banned
I am not a big fan of picking "Flavor of the Day" groups for special treatment, per se, but having read a few buzzboy posts I am starting to consider some sterilizations might be acceptable in certain cases...

Harley Spencer

If your problem is overpopulation then don't sterilize the men, sterilize the women.

May I ask why you think that? I'm sitting here trying to come up with a reason why women should have to be the ones to get sterilized, battling it around my brain, and can't quite seem to understand.

Women are stuck with absolutely everything in terms of reproduction, save for condoms. We use multiple birth control methods, including pills, implants, shots, patches, etc. We have to live with getting a period every single month. We're the ones who have to deal with child birth. And when a couple decides they don't want to have anymore children, it usually falls on the women to get their tubes tied rather than the man getting a vasectomy, when in fact it's much less invasive, less expensive and less risky for the man to go through the procedure than it is for women.

Philbert

Banned
May I ask why you think that? I'm sitting here trying to come up with a reason why women should have to be the ones to get sterilized, battling it around my brain, and can't quite seem to understand.

Women are stuck with absolutely everything in terms of reproduction, save for condoms. We use multiple birth control methods, including pills, implants, shots, patches, etc. We have to live with getting a period every single month. We're the ones who have to deal with child birth. And when a couple decides they don't want to have anymore children, it usually falls on the women to get their tubes tied rather than the man getting a vasectomy, when in fact it's much less invasive, less expensive and less risky for the man to go through the procedure than it is for women.

The chances are 3 : 1 that it wasn't a serious comment, as per usual.

Just in case it actually was , the answer to your question would be...cause we're men.

Just be thankful we let you vote...

bobjustbob

You have already given the answer why. 50 hens can produce 50 chicks with 1 or 100 rooster. Sterilize 30 hens and you will never get more than 20 chicks no matter how many roosters you have in the coop. Just like a baker can make only as much bread as he has ovens.

Ace Boobtoucher

I'm sorry, Ace. I didn't know you're a Fox News viewer. You claiming that overpopulation is a myth should have been my first clue.:rolleyes:

Let's take this discussion to another direction: Instead of debating what kind of men should be sterilized, let's debate on who should decide on sterilizing men.

Off the top of my head, the decision should go to a small panel of elected and state officials. Members of this panel should be college educated and have no more than ten years in law, medicine or science.

Also, they should be women. Men could be too bias.:2 cents:

I never watch Fox News. And who, besides Josef Mengele and Kurt Heissmeyer would you think qualified to hold such power? You're a fucking idiot.

I am not a big fan of picking "Flavor of the Day" groups for special treatment, per se, but having read a few buzzboy posts I am starting to consider some sterilizations might be acceptable in certain cases...

Well...you're not wrong there.;)

True words of wisdom here... Famous saying; "ladies and children first", is heavily based on protecting the current population and being able to keep reproducing... Women give birth, not men... More women exists, more babies will be born. This is the reality, a human nature... When women become at age, their inner clock starts to tick and just like any horny man, women will lose all their morals and standards and start to rub their pussies to anything that moves or looks like a penis, until they will become pregnant...

windexman

Banned
To control population cut one of the tubes leading from the testicals to the penis of all male children. Gives a person the chance to still have babies but reduces sperm entering VAGINAS BY HALF. HALF Vasectomys to all male babys if possible that early.