• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Should anyone with a man bun be taken seriously?

They wake up everyday and have the willpower, confidence and stamina to go through the day with a Man bun. Not only should they be taken seriously, but we should listen to them.

And figure out what went wrong with them in life lol

If I had long hair and woke up with a hangover and wanted to grab a cup of coffee and some breakfast, sure I’d put the hair up in a bun and throw caution to the wind.

But then it occurred to me that to wear one You probably had gay sex the night before so on second thought...

No they should not be taken seriously.

No.

They should be forced to look at multiple mullet memes while being told "That's how you'll be laughed at in few a years".

If they aren't a Samurai, they're a topknot wanker. Probably like lentil burgers and weave their own clothes from hessian.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
The only one that I can think of is Sidney Torres from down Naw Leans way. He looks like some kinda limp-wristed hipster... but he do be da reel deel.

Went from being a heroin addict and getting fired as Lenny Kravitz's gofer to being a real estate developer worth about $300 million. :eek:

This dude gets props and must be taken seriously. The rest of the man-bun, skinny jeans wearing metrosexual crowd... hell to the no!

104327103-GettyImages-647305786.600x400.jpg

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
If you can't look past a haircut, you should not be taken seriously

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
File:LFine1936_color.jpg
larry-fine-1.jpg

Supa, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong.

If you can't look past a haircut, you should not be taken seriously

I'll mention that at my next job interview.

but seriously, a mullet in 2018. It was ridiculuous in it's heyday 30 years ago.

#WhiskeyTango

just don't break my heart. my achy breaky heart.

When I had long hair I had some pretty sweet Willie Nelson pigtails but never tied my hair up in a manbun.
Same -but now I've went to the next extreme and keep my dome shaved. It pisses off friends with horseshoe male pattern baldness that I can grow a full head of hair but prefer it shaved. ;)