• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Shot Down :(

I thought there was interest. Touching, laughing and whatnot, but no #. Who kisses before they get the number??

Bad timing, maybe? I've had it happen... everything was clicking, but when I made the move, she shot me down, then I saw her again a month later and she practically threw herself at me. Women are weird like that. She can be completely attracted to you, but if there's one little thing weighing on her mind at the moment you happen to see her, she won't even be able to wrap her head around giving you her number. She'll just reject it out of hand, not because she doesn't like you, but because she can't even deal with the thought of going on a date at that time. The holidays are a stressful, emotional time for lots of people.

Spleen

Banned?
Think of a cat with a piece of string.

It chases it around, all very excited (touching, laughing, whatnot...) but as soon as it catches it, it suddenly gets bored.

YOU NEED TO BE THAT PIECE OF STRING. Play the game. Pretend you don't care.

jasonk282

Banned
I got shot down so hard tonight. I used all my best moves and she wasn't having any of it. I even showered before I went out. WTF?!?!?! Apparently you have to be a world class golfer to get a girls number nowadays. What's not to like about a nice smelling, bearded man playing Christmas songs at an open mic?? :dunno: :mad:

WTF she is a bitch, I mean really YOU DID SHOWER, what the hell do you women expect for us.

for every desperate man, there's a desperate woman :cool:

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
I got shot down so hard tonight. I used all my best moves and she wasn't having any of it. I even showered before I went out. WTF?!?!?! Apparently you have to be a world class golfer to get a girls number nowadays. What's not to like about a nice smelling, bearded man playing Christmas songs at an open mic?? :dunno: :mad:

Ha...you're lonely.

Amen on the voting :thumbsup:

Modern thinking dictates women can do anything a man can do. I'm still waiting for one of them to sign up for the NFL draft and see how they do in a scrimmage :eek:

There is a slight difference between a 325 pound male athlete and a 325 pound female athlete :wtf:

Stupid women's lib taught women to be independent and think for themselves and such. Now they think they can live a fulfilling life without a man in it! Can you believe the nerve? But it's our own fault, I suppose. We gave them the right to vote and it all went downhill from there... :crying:

;)

Girls think beards on guys mean they are hiding something.
Shave.

I've never had a problem with my chin warmer. Unless you are sporting some Billy Gibbons fur and picking out leftovers from last month it's all good. But then again at the right establishment........;)

Stupid women's lib taught women to be independent and think for themselves and such. Now they think they can live a fulfilling life without a man in it! Can you believe the nerve? But it's our own fault, I suppose. We gave them the right to vote and it all went downhill from there... :crying:

Yeah, I know. I miss the good old days. You know, the ones before I was born.

"I'm tired, I've been at work all day. What the hell have you been doing other than cooking, cleaning, and taking care of the kids all day. Now get back in that kitchen and bring me some more of them french fried tater chips woman!" ;)

Is it possible for you to bang this chick's mom? Maybe that will show her what she passed up :thumbsup:

According to Naughty America, this works.

Amen on the voting :thumbsup:

Modern thinking dictates women can do anything a man can do. I'm still waiting for one of them to sign up for the NFL draft and see how they do in a scrimmage :eek:

There is a slight difference between a 325 pound male athlete and a 325 pound female athlete :wtf:

I don't have a source, but I remember reading a story once about a woman that wanted to partake in some form of men's fighting. The organization wouldn't let her do it so she threw a fit about discrimination (she may have even threatened to sue, I can't remember) so they finally let her compete. The first guy she fought beat the crap out of her, so she got mad that they let her fight and tried to sue. I wish I had a link to that story.

u have moves i just get drunk and go talk to chicks i dont ask for numbers i just say lets go bak to yer place