• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Shot Down :(

Lust

Lost at Birth
remember that gag gift a friend gave you, the tee shirt that says "i have a very small penis"? stop wearing it in public.

IsobelWren

Official Checked Star Member
She just wasn't into it. Hopefully she didn't do it in a bitchy way, I'm sorry. More fish in the sea and that wot. There are tons of chicks who love guys just like you.

Next time, slip the roofies in her drink instead of just asking her if she wants to take it.

Go to Charlie's or the Lion's Head.. you CANNOT fail in those dumps.

haha. Those places are something else. I have a story about the Lions Head.

While taking a piss at a urinal, this guy walked up and grabbed my buddies underwear and felt it like he was determining the quality of the fabric. I didn't believe my friend when he told me, but when the other guy came out, he sat with us and told us that my friend wore good quality underwear. He then challenged us to arm wrestling matches and if he beat us we all had to go back to his place and drink and do coke with him. :rolleyes: I wasn't sure if I should feel bad for this lonely soul just trying to make friends, or call the police. The bartender told us not to worry about him, he's gay and harmless. I assumed he was a regular there and never went back.

Charlies on the other hand is a great place to get loaded, pick up, maybe get in a fight with a biker and probably lose an eye. Maybe even unwillingly O.D on heroin. Besides, it is a little out of my way. I stick to the pubs around my place. Cramdons, Tom Fooleries and Brews and Cues. :glugglug:

If you don't mind girls with a little edge to them you should go to the Loop. I've met millions of chicks there.. A 25 year old with a beard, I assume you are into that scene. No?

If you don't mind girls with a little edge to them you should go to the Loop. I've met millions of chicks there.. A 25 year old with a beard, I assume you are into that scene. No?

Haha. Ya, good call. I've been going to the Loop since I was 19. It has really died down there though. I used to have to wait downstairs in line just to get a ticket. Now there is barely anybody there. My friend bartends there and he only sells about $150 on a Saturday night. It's sad really. I think the $5 cover turns people off now. You can find the same crowd and girls at Lefty's or Jack Rabbit Slims. Cheaper drinks and no cover either. :thumbsup:

Did she have big boobs?

I agree with those who say you've gotta ditch the face rug. A man with a beard is a man without a future.

I thought you had to play hockey to get any nooky in Canada.....:dunno:

Why don't you try to pick up on an uglier chick and that will drive the hottie chicks JEALOUS because the hotties expect only them to be hit on....

Did you remember to shit before you went out? Women can smell the constipation on you and it's like giving mints to a cat all they're going to do is gag.

Follow the 3 S's
:

Shower
Shit
Shave - Although as you're rocking the face warmer you don't need to uphold this rule. My bearded brother.

There's a problem here. The order should be:

Shit
Shower
Shave (though I'm also with you on the face warmer. But for God's sake, trim your neck.)

See, you shower post poo poo. It makes you fresh in the business zone.

There's a problem here. The order should be:

Shit
Shower
Shave (though I'm also with you on the face warmer. But for God's sake, trim your neck.)

See, you shower post poo poo. It makes you fresh in the business zone.

Yeah but by that crazy logic no one would have a shitty ass and his chances of getting a sneaky blowjob in the alley next to the trash cans will be even more of a distant possibility.

Anyway, it should be:

Shit
Shave
Shower

Spleen

Banned?
Did you even get three IOIs (indicators of interest) before you asked for her number?

Shit, did you even kiss her first?

It's true. This guy is one of the greatest pickup artists on the planet. He may look like a twat to you and me, but he knows exactly what makes a woman tick.

I used some of his tactics last friday when I was out clubbing, and I couldn't fucking believe they worked. It was like I was watching it all unfold on TV or something, unreal.

I thought there was interest. Touching, laughing and whatnot, but no #. Who kisses before they get the number??

Spleen

Banned?
I thought there was interest. Touching, laughing and whatnot, but no #. Who kisses before they get the number??

Erm.

Me?

Edit
: Ok, so it depends on the location. If I meet a girl at a supermarket/social gathering/any other "quiet" place then no. But usually I go sarging at nightclubs ( I know, the skankiest of girls are at nightclubs, but thats what I want right now) then I am DEFINATELY getting a kiss before I get her number. I'm not gonna spend all night just talking to her, then I miss out on the dancing and the fun.AND THE KISSING! Of course. Plus it's common for that to end in a one night stand.