• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Shot Down :(

I got shot down so hard tonight. I used all my best moves and she wasn't having any of it. I even showered before I went out. WTF?!?!?! Apparently you have to be a world class golfer to get a girls number nowadays. What's not to like about a nice smelling, bearded man playing Christmas songs at an open mic?? :dunno: :mad:

I got shot down so hard tonight. I used all my best moves and she wasn't having any of it. I even showered before I went out. WTF?!?!?! Apparently you have to be a world class golfer to get a girls number nowadays. What's not to like about a nice smelling, bearded man playing Christmas songs at an open mic?? :dunno: :mad:

You forgot to put your pants on before you left the house again didn't you?

jod0565

Member, you member...
Girls think beards on guys mean they are hiding something.
Shave.

Seems like most girls get harder and harder to date or pick up every year. I think I read something not that long ago saying that girls standards are going up over time while mens are going down. Either way there are more fish in the sea so keep your head up

If I could buy you a beer (or 30) I would. Sorry for your holiday misfortunes. :beer:

☼LEGIT☼
Well, if you run out of a billion chicks come tell me because I'll feel bad. haha, I'm such a dick, but it's true go out and find someone else. You can only fail 100s if not 1,000s of times at most.

One day it will be perfection every time.

Thoughts and prayers

Seems like most girls get harder and harder to date or pick up every year. I think I read something not that long ago saying that girls standards are going up over time while mens are going down. Either way there are more fish in the sea so keep your head up

Stupid women's lib taught women to be independent and think for themselves and such. Now they think they can live a fulfilling life without a man in it! Can you believe the nerve? But it's our own fault, I suppose. We gave them the right to vote and it all went downhill from there... :crying:

;)

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
You should have worn the Payne Stewart pantaloons that he was known for.

Go to Charlie's or the Lion's Head.. you CANNOT fail in those dumps.

but see, if these places are dumps, then what've you got to show for yourself? It's really true. Women are looking higher and higher, and men aren't matching up to the average criteria.. it's all a load of shit on them really but fuck it, you'll get lucky eventually

Did you remember to shit before you went out? Women can smell the constipation on you and it's like giving mints to a cat all they're going to do is gag.

Follow the 3 S's
:

Shower
Shit
Shave - Although as you're rocking the face warmer you don't need to uphold this rule. My bearded brother.