• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Shooting in Florida School

Once more : WHERE ARE THESE FAKE DEADS ? Why can't any of those who deny those school shootings happened, deny these kids were slaughtered has ever been able to show us a picture of one of these "fake victims" alive after that "fake shooting" ?

EDIT : What ? There's an adult star named "Fake Shooting" :eek:
I guess she's MP's favorite babe :rolleyes:

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Thousands of people running from A CRAZED GUNMAN? Who's ass did you pull that statement from?

Dude, Johan and I agree on something. We don't agree on anything else. Where are the living dead people?

Do you want me to wish you to be at the next event? Ain't gonna happen. Ain't gonna want any of your children there also. Ain't gonna wanna wish anyone to be a victim of such a tragedy.

Go call the next event fake. Go sling shit into the faces of the parents of dead children.

Have you ever known of a child that has died? I have. One of my family. 7 years old. This death crushed my family. Was it real? It sure as a shit was.

So give your self-satisfaction a break and come to the reality that shit happens. It's not always pleasant. You can be a Jew and sit in a house of worship and get shot. Are you telling me that this can;t happen?

/

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Every time they bring this back and I post what they are saying I get shit from people who just can't seem to accept the truth.
The mentality seems to be if the lie is big enough and enough are fooled then it must be real.
I mean David Hogg alone should be 100% proof of what this really was.
Not to mention the hundreds of millions of dollars that this one alone has generated and will continue for years to come.
Lotta money. And its money in peoples pockets.

Anyway I'm not going to debate with you two because its futile for all of us.
So 1 year later and laws are still being passed.
1 year later and more ways to generate money off of it are being concocted.
Why not, Sandy Hook is still raking in millions and millions each year.
All an honest person should need , nevermind everything else about this that doesn't add up.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
And bob I truly feel for you and those affected by the loss of your family member. Its got to be the worst thing a person can live through.
I am probably the most openly anti war person here and the reason is mainly because of children and innocents being killed by bombs and bullets for no other reason than to make some rich folks richer. Which is what every war is about. $
It gets me very upset.

The loss of a child in anyones personal life however has nothing to do with any of these 2012 to the present mass killings.
In fact they are an insult to them.
No tears. Scores of mass killings since 2012 on the msm and you won't find one tear.
Plenty of smiles and laughter but no tears ever. Not even the Sandy Hook parents whose 5 year olds were murdered could produce 1 teardrop.

Have you called Galveston Sheriff department yet Meester to confirm deaths and response units?

And also where is your David Hogg? Or the Broward County Sheriff's department since so many been let go?

https://amp.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article226220050.html

But I am goddamn sure you have a reason for their reasons or why you still never called Galveston Sheriff department or county morgue. You hack

bobjustbob

Whimsy, how many times has meester made a post that he will not respond again?

So, people are making tons of money from GoFundMe. Enough to retire on. Identify one single victim's family member that did this as a fraud. Made up family member. Someone that was never at the location at the time and day of the event, Bars, schools, airports. Public streets.

You hold this mantra that asking questions equal intelligence. Meester, I'm matching you question for question. Every answer from my questions holds water. Documentation. Birth to death. I don't want to wish bad things to you or any of your people. Really, no. But when you deny parents who have lost children their grief, that really sucks.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Father Of Parkland Victim Says Guns Aren’t The Problem, Liberal Policies Are
https://dailycaller.com/2019/09/17/parkland-father-gun-control/

Oh thats Andrew Pollock. Father of Meadow who was shot 9 times on the 3rd floor even though Sheriff Scott Israel said nobody was shot on the 3rd floor.

I remember Andrew from the day of that horrible tragedy.Because out of the thousands of parents whose children went to that school the Mainstream Media found him sitting in his truck somewhere wearing a Donald Trump T-Shirt and interviewed him and immediately wrote a full story about him and flooded the Mainstream Media within a couple of hours of the horrible tragedy.

Then wouldn't you know it, out of the thousands of parents who had children who go to that school his daughter turned up dead a few hour later. (approx 250:1 odds on that).
(Did I mention shot 9 times on the 3rd floor even though Sheriff Israel said nobody was shot on the 3rd floor?).
One of the 14 students who died that day out of over 3000 students who went to that school. And the media just happened to interview him in his Truck and Trump shirt hours before his daughter was confirmed as one of the victims of this horrible tragedy.

Pollack before the shooting
494CD3F100000578-5419957-Pollack_is_seen_on_the_day_of_the_shooting_holding_up_a_picture_-a-3_1519366434006.jpg

Pollack after the shooting and millions of dollars richer.
694940094001_5860603749001_5860603851001-vs.jpg

bobjustbob

What do you believe. Only a few of the listed fatality victims of these shootings are dead or none of them are dead?

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
What do you believe. Only a few of the listed fatality victims of these shootings are dead or none of them are dead?

Oh hey bob, whats happening?
You already know what I believe.

Regarding only Pollack what out of the thousands of parents whose children went to that school of over 3,000 students the news media just happened to find this guy sitting in his truck somewhere Trump shirt and all and interview him, write a story about him, take photos, print it up and put it on the worldwide internet by around 4 to 4:30 pm (the shooting began at 2:20 pm) and sure enough out of the 14 students who died of over 3000 who didn't his daughter just happened to be one of them?
Then he goes on to become the spokesperson for all the parents.
Yeah ok. Sure.

And do you think he seems like the kind of guy who would be sitting on his ass in a truck if his daughter was missing during a shooting at her school?
Btw Although Sheriff Scott Israel of The Fort Lauderdale International Airport Phony Fake Show fame says nobody was killed on the 3rd floor the official story is that his daughter was killed on the 3rd floor.
And she was killed while trying to get into a classroom with people inside who had locked her out and wouldn't let her in. Basically letting her get shot to death instead of simply opening the damn door.
You would think Mr Pollack would be pissed about that. No, he's pissed at Trump instead.
Give me a fucking break.

Should I go on? David Hogg maybe?
Here he is video taping himself giving interviews about gun control while a raging lunatic is shooting people right outside the door of the room he's in.

fl-stoneman-douglas-students-call-for-action-on-gun-control-during-school-shooting-20180216

Sure.

Oh hey bob, whats happening?
You already know what I believe.

Regarding only Pollack what out of the thousands of parents whose children went to that school of over 3,000 students the news media just happened to find this guy sitting in his truck somewhere Trump shirt and all and interview him, write a story about him, take photos, print it up and put it on the worldwide internet by around 4 to 4:30 pm (the shooting began at 2:20 pm) and sure enough out of the 14 students who died of over 3000 who didn't his daughter just happened to be one of them?
Then he goes on to become the spokesperson for all the parents.
Yeah ok. Sure.

And do you think he seems like the kind of guy who would be sitting on his ass in a truck if his daughter was missing during a shooting at her school?
Btw Although Sheriff Scott Israel of The Fort Lauderdale International Airport Phony Fake Show fame says nobody was killed on the 3rd floor the official story is that his daughter was killed on the 3rd floor.
And she was killed while trying to get into a classroom with people inside who had locked her out and wouldn't let her in. Basically letting her get shot to death instead of simply opening the damn door.
You would think Mr Pollack would be pissed about that. No, he's pissed at Trump instead.
Give me a fucking break.

Should I go on? David Hogg maybe?
Here he is video taping himself giving interviews about gun control while a raging lunatic is shooting people right outside the door of the room he's in.

fl-stoneman-douglas-students-call-for-action-on-gun-control-during-school-shooting-20180216

Sure.

SHOW US A PROOF THAT EVEN ONE OF THE CASUALRIES IS ALIVE.

Until you do that, anything you can say is 100% irrelevant

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
SHOW US A PROOF THAT EVEN ONE OF THE CASUALRIES IS ALIVE.

Until you do that, anything you can say is 100% irrelevant

The proof is everywhere on this one and I've gone over it in great detail. Its so obvious. Its shoved in your face.
Might be irrelevant to you but to the millions of us who see these things for what they really are its obvious.

Why dont you show me one corpse? Should be easy there have been thousands by now. Show me one.
And while your at it show me one actual teardrop coming from anyone.

So if you would like to dispute anything I've posted here with something that shows that I am wrong then do it.

The proof is everywhere on this one and I've gone over it in great detail. Its so obvious. Its shoved in your face.
Might be irrelevant to you but to the millions of us who see these things for what they really are its obvious.

tenor.gif

Why dont you show me one corpse? Should be easy there have been thousands by now. Show me one.
Oh, I see what you're tryingto do here and that's not gonna happen, you're not reversing the burden of proof to me.
You're the one claiming it's all fake so you're the one who has to prove it.

This is the official report, now prove that it's all fake.