• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Shooting in Florida School

Once y'all start agreeing with Will that should be a tipoff it's time to take a good long hard look in the mirror.

Leave me out of it. And who gives a shit if agree with Will E

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Meester wants to know where the bodies are. Here is the starting lineup.

Meadow Pollack. Temple K'ol Tikvah. 6750 N University Dr, Parkland, FL 33067
Phone: (954) 346-7878

Alyssa Alhadeff. Star of David Memorial Gardens Cemetery and Funeral Chapel. 7701 Bailey Rd, North Lauderdale, FL 33068
Phone: (954) 722-9000

Scott Beigel. Sunday, Feb. 18 at 2pm at Temple Beth El. 333 SW 4th Avenue Boca Raton, FL 33432
Tel: 561-391-8900
Fax: 561-395-8913

5 more services today. Call for times to see some dead bodies. If you can't make it then call a friend. Create a GoFundMe to secure death records and coroner's reports. I will do some generous math for you. At best it would be 50 bucks per dead people's records. That 17 times equals $850. 50 people that send you $10 would give you more than half the records from this incident. This is an opportunity to reveal the truth you so desire.

meesterperfect: "Don't address me anymore and I won't reply to you either." Not gonna happen from me. You have the exercise to use that ignore button but you will never push it. I am that carton of sour milk in your fridge that you know smells bad but you have to taste it ... time and time again.

Alyssa Alhadeff. Star of David Memorial Gardens Cemetery and Funeral Chapel. 7701 Bailey Rd, North Lauderdale, FL 33068

Scott Beigel. Sunday, Feb. 18 at 2pm at Temple Beth El. 333 SW 4th Avenue Boca Raton, FL 33432

Aha!
Three Mossad agents, no doubt!
Mr P was right!

Meester wants to know where the bodies are. Here is the starting lineup.

5 more services today. Call for times to see some dead bodies. If you can't make it then call a friend. Create a GoFundMe to secure death records and coroner's reports. I will do some generous math for you. At best it would be 50 bucks per dead people's records. That 17 times equals $850. 50 people that send you $10 would give you more than half the records from this incident. This is an opportunity to reveal the truth you so desire.

meesterperfect: "Don't address me anymore and I won't reply to you either." Not gonna happen from me. You have the exercise to use that ignore button but you will never push it. I am that carton of sour milk in your fridge that you know smells bad but you have to taste it ... time and time again.

I cannot rep you yet. So enjoy the respect here...

Nikolas Cruz was reportedly on an NRA-funded rifle team in high school

He was a member of the varsity squad at the high school he attacked on Wednesday.

Nikolas Cruz, the 19-year-old suspect charged with murdering 17 people with an AR-15 semi-automatic rifle at a Florida high school on Wednesday had been a member of a competitive shooting club at the school that received a donation from the NRA.

The Associated Press reports that in 2016, Cruz had been a member of the school’s Army Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps (JROTC) air-rifle marksmanship team, a small group who met together after class for target practice using air rifles and traveled to other schools to compete.
That program was supported by a grant from the National Rifle Association Foundation, the NRA’s charitable arm, as part of a multimillion dollar national campaign to promote youth shooting clubs. In 2016, when Cruz was a member of the team, the NRA Foundation awarded the school program a $10,827 non-cash grant.

“He was a very good shot,” Aaron Diener, who was part of Cruz’s shooting team in 2016, told the AP. “He had an AR-15 he talked about, and pistols he had shot. ... He would tell us, ‘Oh, it was so fun to shoot this rifle’ or ‘It was so fun to shoot that.’ It seemed almost therapeutic to him, the way he spoke about it.”
The NRA Foundation says on its website that it has distributed $335 million in grants since 1990. According to the Associated Press, the majority of the of the grants to schools — $2.2 million in 2016 — were non-cash grants, like the one Cruz’s team received.

Cruz was reportedly wearing his old JROTC shirt when police arrested him shortly after the shooting occurred. Cruz had been expelled from the school last year for disciplinary reasons.

Some high school students actually hid in the JROTC training room when Cruz began his rampage through the school. Colton Haab, a 17-year-old member of the JROTC, said he led about 60 of his fellow students into the training room, where they barricaded themselves behind curtains of Kevlar.
https://www.vox.com/2018/2/16/17021874/report-nikolas-cruz-florida-rifle-team-nra-grant

Thanks NRA for making him better at killing people :clap:

Bullshit

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timot...ress-article-neglects-to-mention-nra-n2450717

That’s like saying that a driver’s education student that later kills a pedestrian was trained to kill by the school.
That echo chamber between your ears must be full of strange voices. Scary.

The truth is he perfected his marksmanship throught a NRA-funded club. The NTRA spent money in a club that allowed him to acquire a better marksmanship, which he the used to kill 17 people.
Stop it with the sdriving school comparison : driving school teaches how to avoid hitting pedestrians, not how to not miss them.

Anyway, if you really want to compare guns and cars, why not ?
g17.jpg

The truth is he perfected his marksmanship throught a NRA-funded club. The NTRA spent money in a club that allowed him to acquire a better marksmanship, which he the used to kill 17 people.
Stop it with the sdriving school comparison : driving school teaches how to avoid hitting pedestrians, not how to not miss them.

g17.jpg

Actually, driving school teaches how to put a vehicle on the highway and navigate it safely. Firearm safety teaches how to safely operate a firearm as to not injure oneself or others. There are also courses in defensive driving and courses to operate vehicles at very high speeds.

The NJROTC course was made available to him because he was a NJROTC cadet. The course taught how to place steel on target and was not a course for anything but increasing accuracy. It was not a course to train people to commit murder. If, so, his fellow cadets could have been inclined to commit a similar act. They weren’t.

I actually wish a full gun confiscation was implemented because the reaction from law abiding citizens would be such that people that think like you would no longer be a factor in this country for generations to come.

Firearm safety teaches how to safely operate a firearm as to not injure oneself or others.
Quite funny considering the fact that the prime purpose of a gun is to hurt (or kill) others...

The NJROTC course was made available to him because he was a NJROTC cadet. The course taught how to place steel on target and was not a course for anything but increasing accuracy. It was not a course to train people to commit murder. If, so, his fellow cadets could have been inclined to commit a similar act. They weren’t.
Was the course funded by the NRA ?
Did what he learned in that course made him a more efficient killer ?

Now if the NRA had any compassion for mass shooting victims, they would have a program devoted to assist these victims, funding psychological support for people in shock, paying medical bills for those who have been hurt, paying funeral fees for the families of those who lost their lives, etc.
But Lapierre and his minions don't give a shit about the victims. He cares only about gun sales and how to make sure not a single piece of lesgislation that would even slightly hurt the gun industry is never passed.

I actually wish a full gun confiscation was implemented because the reaction from law abiding citizens would be such that people that think like you would no longer be a factor in this country for generations to come
Unfortunately for you, that's never gonna happen

g17.jpg

Driving is a privilege. Owning a gun is a right

Quite funny considering the fact that the prime purpose of a gun is to hurt (or kill) others...

Was the course funded by the NRA ?
Did what he learned in that course made him a more efficient killer ?

Now if the NRA had any compassion for mass shooting victims, they would have a program devoted to assist these victims, funding psychological support for people in shock, paying medical bills for those who have been hurt, paying funeral fees for the families of those who lost their lives, etc.
But Lapierre and his minions don't give a shit about the victims. He cares only about gun sales and how to make sure not a single piece of lesgislation that would even slightly hurt the gun industry is never passed.

Unfortunately for you, that's never gonna happen

More people died in France as a result of mass shootings in 2015 than during all 8 years of Obana’s Presidency in the United States.

Who is going to pay for the funerals of those killed by illegally obtained firearms?

More than 17 kids were murdered everyday for the past week by illegal guns.

The fuck outta here.