• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Shooting at Texas school

georges

Staff member

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Our portly British friend or resident conspiracy theorist will have much to add to the discussion, I am sure.

Oh boy.
I think you might be referring to me.

I guess I'm portly and British because I don't believe this girl was blown up by a nail bomb the night before
Millie-Robinson-_-Manchester-bombing-victim-645x480.jpg

And I'm Portly and British because I don't believe these 2 traitorous pieces of shit were both shot multiple times the night before

Norman-Casiano_1465858050275_7122236_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

3545AD9A00000578-0-image-a-91_1466128469020.jpg

And I am very Portly and British because I don't believe a word this shooting victim from the night before says.
istanbul-american-survivor-recalls-playing-dead-after-being-shot-during-horrifying-attack-ftr.jpg

Portly and British again because of this terrible actor
christine_lenionen-560x280.jpg

And I'm definitely very very Portly and British because I believe there is no way in Hell these 2 sickos 6 year old daughter was shot dead 3 days prior
vlcsnap-2013-12-10-18h07m33s174.jpg

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
And you guessed it.
I'm Portly and British again.
And it only took me 10 seconds.

Comments Are Disabled For This Video Wonder why.
"I shouldn't be going through this at my school. This is my daily life I shouldn't have to feel like that"

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=79AW5M5N8H2S
https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=RXN3MUDWH799

Xanadu,
Can't cry on cue,
Now we are here in Xanado
Xanadu,
We're in the Goo,
They call it Xanadu

f_mo_student_santa_fe_180518.1200;630;7;70;5.jpg

Rehearsed scripted witnesses means foreknowledge
And foreknowledge means fake.
There is no way around that simple fact.

Meester,

10 people were just added to the list of the fake shootings' fake casualties, which should make it easier for you to find one of them still alive.
We're waiting...

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
"Rehearsed scripted witnesses means foreknowledge And foreknowledge means fake. There is no way around that simple fact."

maseter when you say simple fact, you give no back up to support your claim of scripted. You never did and you never will. It is all your opinion shaped from those that you follow.

I ask you for the dozenth time, where are all of the dead people? Hundreds of them running around and you can't find them.

mester, you are a fraud. Spineless and unquestionably one of the most pathetic people to walk the earth.

Again, where are all of the dead people?

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
The conspiracy theorist part was a reference to you. You’d agree that you are a conspiracy theorist, right?

Possible Response:
1- Don't you understand sarcasm anymore?
2- I'm not a Conspiracy Theorist. Definitely Not. 10 minutes to Wapner.
3- Freedom!
4- Fuck You Asshole

I'll need more time to choose my answer Dragon. Mr. Energy. Sir.
But Dragon have you watched the videos from the MSM that I posted?
Mostly of Dakota Shrader?
She saw nothing admittedly but they chose her out of all the students to do interviews, lengthy interviews, all day long.
ABC, CNN of course, had a microphone in this girls hand an hour after the event. And she did interviews using the same exact script all day long. Exact same questions. Exact same responses all day long.
You don't find that suspicious at all?
How about with all that crying she's doing there is not one tear? Crying and sniffing and wiping her eyes the whole time but no tears at all.
How is that possible Dragon?
Don't just read the headlines and auto-believe Dragon.
C'mon think.Use that Brain. I'm choosing you because there is still hope for you.
Don't let these people do your thinking for you.

Listen to the language they use. HORROR RAMPAGE CARNAGE EVIL CHILLING TRAGEDY. Its like a bad Movie Trailer.
As scripted as can be.
Do any of those witnesses seem traumatized at all?

Dragon, look at all those police and military there?
Hundreds of vehicles. Hundreds. Military Trucks, Giant White Campers for who knows what. White unmarked Trucks everywhere.
Military, Cops, FBI, you name it. Thousands of them there. All there from the 1st second this story went live which was less than an hour after it started.
For what Dragon? One might say a massive drill portrayed as a real event.
And Florida and Texas sure have bad luck. The 2 states with probably the most personal firearm ownership. What a coincidence they keep happening there.
So do you want school children to be terrorized, scared to live?
Herded out into fields by order followers with guns and forced to put their hands on there heads and strip?
This shit is beyond 1984. Is this the future you and others want? If not you all better wake up pretty quick.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Bob, Son of Bob, and Bob W.
Before I go get in my car and drive to Texas to infiltrate the event and find those live bodies for you because you have lost any and all ability to think for yourselves and smell the bullshit you are submerged in, I first have to wait to see the Parents of the Victims who should be making their debut today.
Will it be Sad Mom

francine-wheeler-plea-lead.jpg

Happy Mom?

article-0-16933126000005DC-260_634x365.jpg

Or Angry Mom?

4941987800000578-5397743-image-a-8_1518737848017.jpg

Sad Dad?

article-2322133-19AF563A000005DC-668_634x446.jpg

Happy Dad

robbie-parker-smiles-2.png

Or Angry Dad

newsEngin.21258065_20180214_BRB_Douglas_Parkland_Shooting_01.jpg

Stay tuned to find out.
In the meantime I'll go gas up the car for my roadtrip to find you those live bodies.

We aren't talking about fucking Sandy Hook. This is Santa Fe shooting thread.

Boy did MP get suckered. He actually thinks there is a thread about a Texas school shooting and that he is posting on it.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Boy did MP get suckered. He actually thinks there is a thread about a Texas school shooting and that he is posting on it.

Ok Dragon, I tried. Join the mob if that's what your instincts tell you.

The Mob Rules, if you listen to fools.

The girl is lying. She is faking. She is acting. And fake witnesses only can mean one thing.

If you or anybody else can't see that then I can't help you.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I'll wait until they break out the grieving parents.
In the meantime here is a speech by the Governer of Texas regarding "Ways to prevent Tragedies like this from ever happening again".
Made immediately the same day. The plan is ready to go within an hour or two.. Boy they work fast.
Almost as if they had it prepared beforehand.
Nah, they wouldn't do that.

Sound familiar?

Yeah. Kind of like how firefighters act fast when somebody calls in a fire? Depending on the severity or location the news might show up or at least mention the fire on the news.

So by your rhyme and reasoning of the world, the fire department is setting the fire and showed up asap because they knew about the fire ahead of time? God forbid the media shows up to report the fire! That's a double decker conspiracy sandwich right there! And the family or business that reported the fire is what? Paid crisis actors by the fire department to make fires look believable and to only make it look like we need the fire department...

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Some more developments

https://www.cnn.com/videos/health/2...laylists/santa-fe-high-school-texas-shooting/

Pause CNN video at 12 seconds to see the wound.
A piece of gauze taped with scotch tape to his thick curly hair on the back of his head? To treat a gunshot wound through the head?

Shot through the head with a 38. at 8 am.
Ran around for a while.
Went to hospital.
Got treated.
You would think an MRI and other tests would need to be done and evaluated....he was shot through the head at the base of his skull.
Released from hospital mid afternoon.
Doing lengthy CNN interviews immediately upon release from hospital in mid afternoon.
Not a hint of pain or discomfort, talking about seeing people being murdered several hours ago with a gleam in his eyes. Smiling.
With scotch taped gauze dangling off him.
A through and through gunshot wound to the head?

And I'm fucking crazy?

Shot through the head with a 38. at 8 am.
Ran around for a while.
Went to hospital.
Got treated.
You would think an MRI and other tests would need to be done and evaluated....he was shot through the head at the base of his skull.
Released from hospital mid afternoon.
Doing lengthy CNN interviews immediately upon release from hospital in mid afternoon.
Not a hint of pain or discomfort, talking about seeing people being murdered several hours ago with a gleam in his eyes. Smiling.
With scotch taped gauze dangling off him.
A through and through gunshot wound to the head?

And I'm fucking crazy?

I don't know wether you're crazy or not. All I know is that neither of are doctors.
Why no doctor comes out to say this is not how to treat that kind if wounds peoperly ?
Are all the doctors in the country part of the conspiracy ? Have they been all paid to keep silence or threatened about "consequences" if they dare to speak out ?
Or is it possible that the doctors who treated that person know more about medicine than you and let her go for good reason ?