• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Shooting at Indiana school

I overheard somebody at the bar last week where they believe Soros, Clinton and... shit, I forget, Pelosi or somebody-- anyways, that they are behind the funding and shit involving these shootings so we lose our 2nd amendment to lead to the NWO.

But they didn't encourage fake deaths and shit, so there's that

I overheard somebody at the bar last week where they believe Soros, Clinton and... shit, I forget, Pelosi or somebody-- anyways, that they are behind the funding and shit involving these shootings so we lose our 2nd amendment to lead to the NWO.

How does Soros manages to fund everything related to the Left and still remaining one of the wealthiest man in America ?
He seems particulary skillled at making billions.
Maybe he should be POTUS so that America could benefit from his money making skills. With him in the Oval Office, America would get both Universal healthcare coverage and a massive budget surplus

How does Soros manages to fund everything related to the Left and still remaining one of the wealthiest man in America ?
He seems particulary skillled at making billions.
Maybe he should be POTUS so that America could benefit from his money making skills. With him in the Oval Office, America would get both Universal healthcare coverage and a massive budget surplus

Are you really this dense? Whimsy was being facetious.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
So far, no reports of fatalities. So, if no one dies will meester claim that they really did?

People got shot and didn't die. Don't all people that get hit with bullets die? Like when people that get hit with bullets other than school and gathering events, walking down the street, or sitting in their house watching a movie having a bullet crash through their window die?

You know what meester, your logic that all people die from getting hit with a bullet makes YOU the guardian of eliminating guns.

Potato salad and deviled eggs were the big hit at the company picnic.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I'm getting put down by people who think Rocky Dennis's brother can get shot square in the back of his head and thou bullet exit behind his ear, then get treated and released from the hospital in 4 hours, then do smiley interviews all day without a hint of discomfort, then pitch in a high school baseball game the next day.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I'm getting put down by people who think Rocky Dennis's brother can get shot square in the back of his head and thou bullet exit behind his ear, then get treated and released from the hospital in 4 hours, then do smiley interviews all day without a hint of discomfort, then pitch in a high school baseball game the next day.

No, you are being ridiculed because you are the antithesis of self-contradiction. You preach people want to take away guns while also saying all bullets kill people.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
No, you are being ridiculed because you are the antithesis of self-contradiction. You preach people want to take away guns while also saying all bullets kill people.

Oh that's why?
I thought it was because I believe these weekly mass murders with the exact same M.O. are staged and you and others here think they are real.

And those 2 issues you wrote are 2 different things which can not contradict each other.

1- People want to take our guns.
If anybody can't see that the right to keep and bear arms is being chipped away little by little then they are either in denial and/or stupid.
To deny that politicians, mostly but not only the jewish ones are always talking about more and more gun laws and regulations is like deny water is wet.
There are constantly laws being passed to make it more difficult for citizens to acquire arms.
And the politicians who are openly anti gun are only doing what their bosses tell them to.

Which leads to the question: Why?
What is the end game? Why do they want a defenseless society?

2- I don't claim that every person who gets shot dies from it.
Of course people survive gunshot wounds.
But they don't recover in 1 day then spend the next week doing CNN interviews without a hint of discomfort or emotional trauma.

Have you ever shot a rifle?
Ever shoot things out in the Pine Barrens?
Bullets do some serious damage to flesh and bones. Nobody recovers like these fake victims do in every single one of these things.
Maybe in Rambo and Arnold movies but not in real life.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Jason Seaman: Hero For Hire

Jason Seaman was in a 7th grade classroom with students when THE GUNMAN entered with a handgun and began his DEADLY RAMPAGE.
The Gunman shot a female student critically injuring her.

That's when Seaman decided to take action.
He 1st threw a basketball that he happened to have at THE GUNMAN.
Then charged him directly in that small classroom.

But the GUNMAN was hot. He drew fast and shot.
During Seamans several foot charge of THE GUNMAN he was shot 3 times, feat that would make The Outlaw Josey Wales proud.
Seaman was shot Once in the hip, Once in the stomach, Once in the forearm.
He then proceeded to subdue THE GUNMAN. He was later taken to the hospital for emergency surgery.

That was on May 25th.

Here is Seaman on the 28th. Out of the hospital and LOOKING MARVELOUS.
No sign of pain or discomfort from those 3 close range bullet wounds to his stomach, hip and forearm in which he needed emergency surgery.
Almost as quick a recovery as recent Texas SCHOOL SHOOTING victim Rome Shubert who was shot in the back of his Medulla Oblongata and cured in just 4 hours.
Seaman is a true HERO.

Great Job Jason!

Here is his gofundme page if you want to send him money.It topped 100K today.
https://www.gofundme.com/nobforjasonseaman

This should be worth millions for the school and the police of that town.
Good for them. They deserve it.