• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Shooting At A College Somewhere In North Carolina

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Alright, this just in. We got a picture of the suspect but have yet to determine what race he is or even gender. Stay tuned...

giphy.gif

1556759119613168O9BRCN6lFZ.jpg

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
It says that it was staged by cricis actors.

Such fake journalistic barbarism! What were these "students" running for or from? Why wouldn't they hide? Only 2 "dead" and no others during a huge shooting? 2!?!?!? Wow they really taming the production scale down I see. And somebody fought bavk and "died" doing so? Show me proof. Wow now a act-- err "student" breaking character and going off script. I see the government can't keep their "students" in line to conduct another shooting. *posh chuckle*

Unbelievable. Wake up people

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Haha. Funny stuff was posted here just now.

I looked at it . Couldn't find any of the usual stuff indication treasonous fakery.
Figured it was real. Double Homicides do happen.
Then I sawr this which was filmed edited and distributed the next day, now I'm not sure.

10 seconds in is a perfect example of Dupers Delight. She's thinking about people getting shot to death............and she fucking smiles.

I'm out.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I'm in!

Not sure about the UNCC one, although lack of video and witnesses indicate the usual bullshit,
But here is a 100% Fake one that just happened. Took me about 5 seconds to see this one.
"Smile, though you're heart is aching" Smile honk though your honk honk is honk break honk ing" Smile honk honk".......... (Felix Unger- 1972)

"When you're smiling, when you're smiling. The whole world smiles with you"
When you're laughing, when you're laughing, The sun comes shining through"
One More Time -
(Satchmo 1955).

I'm in!

Not sure about the UNCC one, although lack of video and witnesses indicate the usual bullshit,
But here is a 100% Fake one that just happened. Took me about 5 seconds to see this one.
"Smile, though you're heart is aching" Smile honk though your honk honk is honk break honk ing" Smile honk honk".......... (Felix Unger- 1972)

Good eye as usual, sir. I thought the chemistry was a little awkward casting an Improvisational Crisis Actor(and a bad one at that) alongside an up and coming Child Crisis Actor. The timing was off with the man playing the father ad-libbing while the boy was reading off a teleprompter. I've seen worse and I've also seen better. The boy really should obtain proper representation so he can be booked for roles in future shooting hoaxes. On a scale of 1-5 boxes of Kleenex I'm sorry but I can only give it a 2 and that's 'cuz I'm feeling generous.

This here is what we're looking for...
giphy.gif

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Of course it was the Jews. Those waskally Moon Jews will go to all ends to conquer us.

Of course it was the Jews. Those waskally Moon Jews will go to all ends to conquer us.

Quit being such a Xenophobe. Just look under your nose and you'll find plenty of people with bigger ones.

Wasn't it Stalin who sent the Jews to the Moon? Better than Siberia but not exactly Crimean California.

tumblr_n6yr35kwb41s0k03do1_400.gif

"Have safe flight. Good riddance."