• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Shocking footage police beating student provokes outrage

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/wor...g-student-provokes-outrage-United-States.html

What do people think about this? I'm kind of undecided on the issue as when I see idiot trouble makers like this on the street someone needs to teach them a lesson but on the other hand I expect the police as professionals not to stoop down to their level, sometimes these guys wanna get beaten so they be on all the talkshows and claim money in damages etc.

Sheesh. Did you see him dancing around like a silly little twat @ 00:35? That alone deserves a beating. I'm more concerned about the bullied teen on the top right. :lovecoupl

I was at that game and there was a huge police presence before we even went into the comcast center. When the Terps won the place erupted and the campus was full of kids running through the streets cheering. 90% of the kids were harmless,but it takes one bad apple and the police started to frenzy.I witnessed a kid jump on the hood of a car while it was moving and the cops hit him with pepper spray. It was all down hill from there. I would agree that the police needed to be there and keep things in line,but the actions caught on tape were far from warranted. I did not see or hear of anyone attempting to assault any of the police officers. No one knows exactly what was going through those officers minds when they attacked,but it did not appear to me that that kid posed any threat to them. Just a bad situation.

I did not see or hear of anyone attempting to assault any of the police officers.

No one knows exactly what was going through those officers minds when they attacked,but it did not appear to me that that kid posed any threat to them. Just a bad situation.
f___ the police!

doesn't look like he touched the horse (same as touching a cop)

5 blows is hardly a beating, but he'll get his 15min$

Not at all uncommon.

Wherever any mass of people utilize their rights to assemble they are almost guaranteed to be under police harassment.

In Phoenix in January during a march to oppose in general such police tactics as this, the cops sent a horse-mounted officer into the crowd knocking over several people. One person was arrested for "assault on an officer" being cited as supposedly pushing the horse. I'm not sure if the charges have been dropped against him, as they have been for two of the five people arrested on similar charges.

The police knocked down signs and pushed people over and specifically targeted that bunch of people, who were there in support of Indigenous Autonomy groups. They also used pepper spray on the crowd which effected several parents and children that were in the range and not part of that group. While it has been reported that some people did taunt the police, no one at the march was doing any damage or being violent prior to the police pushing their way in and instigating confrontation.

I played hockey last nite with a guy who is an officer in the county that this happend in and he was telling me that there are 6 other videos,with 6 different beatings that have not even been released yet.They are not as violent as the one we have seen,but none the less the FBI has been interviewing every officer that worked that night and the whole department has been under a microscope since March 5th.He also said that one of the students that was injured by police was a relative of a deputy director in the FBI .The guy I talked to works in a different district in Prince georges county and said that he knows of atleast 7 officers from the district this took place in, that have already been suspended for excessive force in the past. I am not a "Fuck the Police" guy. I give respect when respect is given to me. They have a difficult job and that you can not deny,but alot of them let that power along with a gun on their hip go straight to their head and they act like judge and jury.This story is far from over and with a pissed off federal agent in the mix,the ending should be very interesting.

boatmonkey: I think that you can say "fuck the police" without saying "fuck the police officer", if you know what I mean.

By that I mean that I feel the organization of police is corrupt and flawed, but that doesn't mean that there are no members of it that are honest and do their jobs with goodwill.

Hard to take a stance (who knows what he said/did), but I can't imagine it could have been bad enough to provoke that. Police need to back down from their power trip.

boatmonkey: I think that you can say "fuck the police" without saying "fuck the police officer", if you know what I mean.

By that I mean that I feel the organization of police is corrupt and flawed, but that doesn't mean that there are no members of it that are honest and do their jobs with goodwill.

I will agree with that. It is just unfortunate that the honest ones with integrity become tarnished by the ones that do it for the wrong reasons.