• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Caught on tape: Police beat and taser 'gentle' mentally-ill homeless man to death

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I wonder when the people of the US will finally do something about things like this. This is murder, pure and simple. Just because the cops kill someone doesn't mean it isn't murder. What's even worse is that your government is turning a blind eye wich means it's basically condoning it.

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/thomas-310255-kelly-ron.html?cb=1312142672

at least their in front of the station.
in my opinion what needs to be done is random cop bashing after each one of these incidents.

http://blogs.forbes.com/erikkain/20...gation-follow-police-beating-of-kelly-thomas/

What I find really disturbing is how the FPD (a better word would be untermenschen because they aren't human) can act like nothing happened after brutally beating a man to death. I mean, how can you kill a man and be OK about it?

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
I am not gonna watch that video, based on the photo of this guy in the hospital bed with visual evidence of how he was beaten, each and every cop present should be tried for MURDER!! anything less then being convicted of aggravated manslaughter would be an injustice, one just needs to look @ that photo of him too see he was grossly mistreated. its uncalled for and the fuckin PIGS responsible should ROT in prison. :cussing::mad::thefinger

People in this fucking country are too afraid of police. All those people and not one person cares enough to step forward and put their ass on the line. Pathetic that its more important to get a youtube video.

People in this fucking country are too afraid of police. All those people and not one person cares enough to step forward and put their ass on the line. Pathetic that its more important to get a youtube video.

The video is better than nothing and having pretty much no evidence at all. Plus, it seems to be getting a lot more people to cry for an investigation rather than a small group of people's account and one or two of them trying to intervene which would have led to their beating probably and the police lying about it in their reports as to why they arrested and beat these other people. :dunno: I'd say the video was probably the better idea

The video is better than nothing and having pretty much no evidence at all. Plus, it seems to be getting a lot more people to cry for an investigation rather than a small group of people's account and one or two of them trying to intervene which would have led to their beating probably and the police lying about it in their reports as to why they arrested and beat these other people. :dunno: I'd say the video was probably the better idea

Not a better idea for the guy but an easier one for the people not having to step forward. And I am not saying the video is a negative thing but to just tape it didnt do the guy getting beat any good at the time.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
If anybody finds anything on this in the future please post, i wanna follow this and I doubt the media will pay much attention to it now.

georges

Staff member
The cops who did this need to be kneecapped with a 500s&w magnum and beaten with a baseball bat to death. This is what happens when you giving a fucking brainless moron a badge and authority.

Mauser98k

Closed Account
who cares? seriously. every time somebody is tazed, there is a reason. if you die from it i don't give a shit. don't do anything to have the police called on you.

mentally-ill

that says it right there. "mentally ill" people are responsible for a lot of sick shit. i'm sure he did something to deserve the beating.

seriously, what can any individual do against the police?
You resist, and you'll have reactionaries (like many on this board) engaging in ad hominems and discrediting everything you say/do.
1311835905839.jpg

Two police officers charged in death of homeless man put in a coma after being beaten beyond recognition and tasered

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...charged-death-homeless-man.html#ixzz1YcfW6wf9

Officer Manuel Ramos was charged with one count each of second-degree murder and involuntary manslaughter in the death of 37-year-old Kelly Thomas after a violent confrontation on July 5 with officers.

Police Cpl Jay Cicinelli was charged with one count each of involuntary manslaughter and excessive force.

Cops can certainly go overboard, but having to walk around DC and constantly get accosted by crazy homeless people makes you wonder...

And for someone to profit financially on tragedy is disgusting to me. :2 cents:

Now on Wikipedia but has apparently received little media coverage in the US and some US papers have started publishing the story AFTER it ran in the British paper that I posted. Seeing as the guy was mentally ill his father (an ex cop) said if he had stopped taking his meds he would not have understood any of the officers commands and I would have thought police officers would have been trained to recognise the mental state of people they approach, let's hope the report is thorough and transparent, heard 5 of the 6 officers are back on duty!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelly_Thomas_(beating_victim)

http://gawker.com/5826207/fbi-investigating-cops-fatal-beating-of-mentally-ill-man

I don't know why u say that but here in America it was all over cnn for like week straight.