• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Shocker! The Nunes Memo is a Complete Dud

But wait, I was told it was the Steele Dossier that triggered the investigation? jajajajajaja

#BananaRepublicans
#Conservaturds

There were 3 more FISA apps , how are those rockets coming along that you are performing surgery on?

Nunes is a cotdam patriot.
Don’t take it out on the rest of us that you fuckers got caught red handed in your little scheme to steal an election. All you have left is spin and to try and discredit everything when you get caught. Well, the cat is out of the bag and the coming investigations will expose the Obama administration and its politicized FBI, DOJ ,IRS for what most of knew it was.

This could very well lead right to Obama because Comey is too much of a pussy to go to jail for him. Once they flip him then the fun starts.

Reap it.

Nunes is a cotdam patriot.
Don’t take it out on the rest of us that you fuckers got caught red handed in your little scheme to steal an election. All you have left is spin and to try and discredit everything when you get caught. Well, the cat is out of the bag and the coming investigations will expose the Obama administration and its politicized FBI, DOJ ,IRS for what most of knew it was.

This could very well lead right to Obama because Comey is too much of a pussy to go to jail for him. Once they flip him then the fun starts.

Reap it.

Still grasping at straws I see.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
"Trump" (Alec Baldwin) referred to Devin Nunes as a House Elf last night on SNL. :1orglaugh

When I have a little more time I'm going to morph Nunes & Kreacher lolololol

kreachernunes.jpg

But all three were granted on the basis the original and two subsequent had produced germane, viable intel, correct? Or no?

Each new application had to produce probable cause and if they had mentioned the origin that would have brought probable cause into question.

Yeah yeah yeah, ever since you have been posting here there has always been some Republican that causes you to become unglued, be it Darrell Issa, Trey Gowdy and now Nunes. They are always on some witch hunt in your bifurcated world,but when it is Democrats doing the hunting they are the epitome of integrity and righteousness. Not sure if it is some schtick or contrived board persona but it is getting old ( since you like to critique others so much). Hopefully it is some act to get a reaction out of people because of all your unhinged rants about lawmakers are what is going on in your mind then you should probably be on someone’s watch list. At the very least have your baseball bats confiscated.

And thanks for the rep.

Um.. The Grassley/Graham memo and criminal referral to the FBI validated the Nunes memo.

Correct me if I'm wrong but a memo written by a member of Trump's transition team has been confirmed by a memo wriiten by two Republicans, right ?
I rest my case about how biased the people who wrote these memos are and how these memos are not to be treatet as credible sources

Correct me if I'm wrong but a memo written by a member of Trump's transition team has been confirmed by a memo wriiten by two Republicans, right ?
I rest my case about how biased the people who wrote these memos are and how these memos are not to be treatet as credible sources

Memos are admissible and credible when they corroborate testimony and there is nothing in the memos that are disputable. They also will be confirmed once the formal investigation begins that will ultimately end in Christopher Steele, Peter Stzrok, Lisa Page, James Comey, Loretta Lynch, Barack Obama being indicted.

Obama won't be indicted.

that 45 club though, except Obama broke ranks and went after his successor.

nevermind, it's on.

hang him. from a tree.

Obama won't be indicted.

that 45 club though.

If as it is looking now,that he knew of and approved of surveillance on a presidential campaign ( ‘membah when those were mocking the notion?) he will have to be indicted. There is no other possible outcome.

If as it is looking now,that he knew of and approved of surveillance on a presidential campaign ( ‘membah when those were mocking the notion?) he will have to be indicted. There is no other possible outcome.

Unless President Trump issues a pardon which I could see him doing in the interest of "moving forward."

At least he'll be able to mock them via tweets.

#WashingtonSucks

#NukeIt

Oh you’re right, we’ll never put a former or sitting president in jail. Actually, Loretta Lynch will fall on the sword for Obama. I want to see charges brought against them however.

I still think Hillary Clinton coordinated with Obama and Lynch on her email scandal.

I am looking forward to the new special counsel investigation.

Oh you’re right, we’ll never put a former or sitting president in jail. Actually, Loretta Lynch will fall on the sword for Obama. I want to see charges brought against them however.

I still think Hillary Clinton coordinated with Obama and Lynch on her email scandal.

I am looking forward to the new special counsel investigation.

I would like every one of them to hang, but it isn't going to happen.