• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

She's totally asking for it...

turtle825

Yippee-ki-yay, motherfucker!
...and I do wish I was there.

Attachments

• wish.jpg
    wish.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 847
If she said so, i believe her, that's why i don't wanna smell the bottle beside her friend.

What's with the face?

She pouting? Holding in a fart? Retarded? All three?

I mean, I might fuck a retarded chick just to see if they knew exactly what was going on at the time and to watch her flail about without truly understanding what was happening, 4 teh lulz. But whores who make that pout face shit in all their pictures and even this one which isn't a particularly good one can choke on LukeEl's whore or a sweaty cock!

What's with the face?

She pouting? Holding in a fart? Retarded? All three?

I mean, I might fuck a retarded chick just to see if they knew exactly what was going on at the time and to watch her flail about without truly understanding what was happening, 4 teh lulz. But whores who make that pout face shit in all their pictures and even this one which isn't a particularly good one can choke on LukeEl's whore or a sweaty cock!

that is so wrong on so many levels, and i think i will be in hell laughing my ass off the hole time knowing that some where in the same hell that i am in you good sir will be there too, cracking me and everybody else up!

oh living in a college dorm. how i wish i had....

then again it would have helped if i had gone to a college other than City

RealMenSwallow

Closed Account
If she makes faces like that during intercourse then I am glad that I am not there. Jeez. :surprise: