• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

She's nasty!

Nice!!!

His GF said gimme my cum...meaning..gimme some cum. I don't think it's medically possible to transplant his girlfriend's cum into his body so he can shoot her cum all over her....Dear god I can't believe I'm even trying to explain this.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I can't help if she likes that kind of thing, I'm just a good boy and do as I'm told :1orglaugh And I've read weirder shit on this forum since I joined a couple of days ago ;)

(I think it's time to close this thread now)

well thanks for sharing i guess. i was going to tell yall bout this one time but decided not to cuz it was 2 nasty, lot more nasty :cool:

I can't help if she likes that kind of thing, I'm just a good boy and do as I'm told :1orglaugh And I've read weirder shit on this forum since I joined a couple of days ago ;)

Now that you broke your girlfriends facial cherry, you have yourself to blame the one day when she asks you and your co-workers or friends to splooge all over her face. :1orglaugh

Think about that. :yinyang:

Derv broke my facial cherry a long time ago hehehe.

Cassie.

Last night my boyfreind decided it was time for something new...So I started to jerk him off and he encouraged me to shoot his cum as hard as possible. ......it was so cool

this way makes a lot more sense. I'm just saying.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I was expecting you to punch him in the nuts and make him explode in blood and semen... Now that would have been nasty. :rubbel:

Derv tried to change the topic title because "she's nasty" isn't such a good one but he couldn't and now this thread is stuck with it :crying:

I am not nasty -at least I think I'm not-, I just like sex and using Derv :) :cool:

Cassie.