• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Shemales: Gay, Half Gay or completely Heterosexual (just with an extra penis)

Chicks with Dicks

• Gay

Votes: 15 20.8%
  • Half Gay

Votes: 14 19.4%
  • Completely Heterosexual (just with an extra penis)

Votes: 43 59.7%

• Total voters
Simple answer.. Depends what you're beating off to? Her cock or something else? if its the cock you want and turns u on then your gay..... But can you possibly be in love with a shemale and beat off and everything and not be gay? Yes... Bottom line, doesn't matter what anybody thinks.

Skyraider22

The One and Only Big Daddy
I did not vote I really don't understand are the chicks with dicks? I mean you left a lot of stuff out there.Are they men with breast? does it make a difference.I mean to me it all comes down to what you like.Maybe I'm looking to deep into this "half gay" :dunno:I would think they are gay I mean :dunno::2 cents:

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
im surprised the voting brought out a lot of people into this. normally they are more bashful.

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
no it's not. it's just twice the heterosexuality of girl boy sex. all at the same time.

In some cultures, guys who have sex with women are considered less masculine than men who never have involvement with vaginas.

It really is quite simple in my estimation:

Having homosexual encounters does not make one strictly homosexual, as that said person could be bi-sexual. However, if one strictly cohabitates, assumes relationships, and has sex with those strictly of their own sex, that would be gay. Sexual acts alone don't make one homosexual, just like white guys who live in the hood, listen to rap, and date black women does not make them black. The bottom line is everyone is sexual, and like beyond gay, straight, and bi should be based on how you live and lifestyle choices rather than what you do or may have done.

I like your answer and your image. Love Ricki White and Luscious Lopez. Anyway, I would to add that not all transsexuals still have a penis and they do their best to look like attractive women. If a man is physically attracted to someone that looks like a good looking woman then, the guy is straight.

So long as the shemale does not have man features im ok with them i find them really really sexy except the 1s that look like men

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I think it was Jim Carrol who said it's kind of depressing getting blown by a chick whose dick is bigger than yours.

TnA_Addiction

Closed Account
i dont think this question really matters, sex is sex. i think im half im -1 gay plus about 5/4 gay, which i guess makes me about 1/4 gay:)