• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

She lost her case :( - Must pay $80,000 per song.

She should sue the bands & studios that made the music. Because without them, she would not have downloaded them, and therefore would not be in this situation.

Oops...that can only happen with firearm manufacturers.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
It is not the record companies who are pissed, it is the musicians. if you were to create something people liked and used, but didn't want to pay you for it, you'd be pissed too. I don't see too many people willing to work for free, yet the musicians are supposed to?

I don't blame the musicians at all. With the a la carte availability of the music, pay for what you want.

It is not the record companies who are pissed, it is the musicians. if you were to create something people liked and used, but didn't want to pay you for it, you'd be pissed too. I don't see too many people willing to work for free, yet the musicians are supposed to?

I don't blame the musicians at all. With the a la carte availability of the music, pay for what you want.

Don't most of the big names still make millions and millions a year? They aren't exactly out there starving because people download their songs.

Fucking......stupid. There are WAY more important things to worry about.....this is just further proof/explanation why the music industry is fading away.....money hungry fucks.....all of them.......why the justice system is doling out "punishments" like this is beyond me.....also, what kind of jury selection happened there? Who were those stupid sons of bitches?

Hopefully, a different arrangement is reached through the appeal........unreal man, fucking unreal.