• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

She came home with me.

There's this girl who works at the local supermarket, she's 18 years old, blonde, and is she's very beautiful and very hot. We run into her a lot when we're going out because she goes to a lot of the places we do and she's always flirting with us and hitting on us. So last night I went out with a couple of girlfriends and I run into her again -Dervish didn't feel like going out so he stayed home- and now she starts to really hit on me. To make a long story short, around 1 o'clock in the morning we sneaked out and she went home with me and we had hot steaming sex while Dervish watched and jerked of to us -it made her incredibly horny knowing Dervish was watching and jerking of to us- and this morning we had a threesome. We fucked her hard and after we were done with her she licked my pussy and gave Dervish a blowjob. She asked if she could come over again because she loved how we fucked her so she's coming over again tomorrow. What a great weekend :)

Cassie.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Yeah but did she carry home your groceries?

sandee's_fun said:
Cassie , can you give me an address of this supermarket ??
Do you feel like driving to Friesland, the Netherlands :1orglaugh

maildude said:
Yeah but did she carry home your groceries?
That actually made me lol :1orglaugh

Cassie.

Spleen

Banned?
I'm calling fake on the whole thing, but thanks for sharing anyway.

Oh no! Spleen doesn't believe me! You're going to make me cry if you don't believe me :crying: Please, please, pretty please believe me :crying:

Cassie.

That is a good story Cassie, don't worry me and my girlfriend believe you. ;) Everytime I stay with my girlfriend whether I will go out with her or not she usually ends up bringing some really hot girl with her and we both end up fucking her. The first time that happened I was a bit nervous cause I never had a threesome and only been with a few women at that time but after my first threesome I just can't get enough fucking two women at once.

That is a good story Cassie, don't worry me and my girlfriend believe you. ;) Everytime I stay with my girlfriend whether I will go out with her or not she usually ends up bringing some really hot girl with her and we both end up fucking her. The first time that happened I was a bit nervous cause I never had a threesome and only been with a few women at that time but after my first threesome I just can't get enough fucking two women at once.

I'm sensing sarcasm in your post.

Cassie.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Dervish lucky motherfucker...you have kids? If so he's a motherfucker if not he's just lucky.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
I'm calling fake on the whole thing, but thanks for sharing anyway.

I second that motion. Where's that guy who claims to make his girlfriend squirt 3 times? Maybe he should get in on this...

legzman said:
Dervish lucky motherfucker
Cassie is just as lucky you know ;)

@ ChefChiTown: I never claimed I made Cassie squirt three times, she can't even squirt three times in a row. Secondly, why should I get in on this? Cassie's the one telling about our little adventure, not me. And thirdly, your belief or disbelief is irrelevant to the truth.

ChefChiTown: I never claimed I made Cassie squirt three times, she can't even squirt three times in a row.

He's not talking about you, another guy on here claimed to do that, I thought it said quite clearly in his post that he was talking about another person.

the netherlands huh? i got a friend in norway! i was plannin on goin to visit n stay for a while out there! ;)

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
@ ChefChiTown: I never claimed I made Cassie squirt three times, she can't even squirt three times in a row. Secondly, why should I get in on this? Cassie's the one telling about our little adventure, not me. And thirdly, your belief or disbelief is irrelevant to the truth.

He's not talking about you, another guy on here claimed to do that, I thought it said quite clearly in his post that he was talking about another person.

First of all, as BlueBalls said (quoted above), I clearly wasn't talking about you. I was referring to this douchebag...

http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=266186

Second of all, you should "get in on this" because you and Cassie are probably the same person anyway, just signing onto two different usernames to chat away as if you are different people.

Third of all, you're right...my disbelief of this BS story is irrelevant to the truth; the truth being that it never happened.

Careful, your going to make Devi... Oh, I mean "Cassie" cry. :rolleyes:

Hi, this is Stacy. I'm ChefChiTown's sexy girlfriend. Really, I am! I just haven't made my own username yet, but I will soon, I promise! :wave2: Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and let you know that ChefChiTown is by far the hottest guy I know and his penis is huge. It's so big that he can barely get it inside of my tiny pussy! HE HE HE!!! Stop it Chef...that tickles!!! :nanner:

TTYL!!!
:lovecoupl

Luvs,

Stacy

Why all the hate and not believing going on in this thread? :dunno: No one, except Cassie and Dervish, know for sure what happened.....what we do know is it is a cool story, and I for one have heard of much freakier things happening......what is so hard to believe about this one?

I don't understand.....everyone is so quick to point and yell, "Liar!" Why? Is there some prize I am not aware of if you are the first to call bullshit and be right? Why not just read the story and accept the fact that there are people out there doing the very things that maybe you wish you were doing.

Just my :2 cents: on the negative reactions thus far.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
Hi, this is Stacy. I'm ChefChiTown's sexy girlfriend. Really, I am! I just haven't made my own username yet, but I will soon, I promise! :wave2: Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and let you know that ChefChiTown is by far the hottest guy I know and his penis is huge. It's so big that he can barely get it inside of my tiny pussy! HE HE HE!!! Stop it Chef...that tickles!!! :nanner:

TTYL!!!
:lovecoupl

Luvs,

Stacy

:rofl2:!!!