• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Shayna Phelps

Re: Looking for Shayna Phelps

She also goes by the name cahsity phelps or chasity owens her maiden name dont ask how i know that oh yea she is also on myspace try under shayaonline@yahoo.com look i will post some pictures up not nude i aint got any but i got a shit load but becareful depending on what u post she might find out and come here and dissappear u know what i am saying, i ll post some pics up tomorrow when i have time, oh yea she competes in body building stuff figure competitions and stuff, good luck everyone

How do I add an image to a post?

If you have uploaded an image as an attachment, you can click the arrow next to the 'Attachment Icon' and select it from the list. This will be inserted into your post and can be located where you want it displayed.

To include an image that is not uploaded as an attachment and is located on another website, you can do so by copying the full URL to the image, (not the page on which the image is located), and either pressing the 'Insert Image' icon or by typing
after it, ensuring that you do not have any spaces before or after the URL of the image. You can insert pictures from your albums (?) in this way too.

I think that below the reply box you want to select "Go Advanced"

Then you can select the paperclip for an attachment

Browse your harddrive for the pictures and simply insert them directly into to post

Or, you can paste in the links to the pics provided they meet the requirements of this Board.... if the links don't meet the requirements then you need to paste in the actual pics

Got it? :nanner:

One of my favorites!!

No nudes though...............yet!!

Anyone,please.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator JCMSVOBODA]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:

Look i cant figure out how to post pics up on here some one give me their email address who can post up here and i will send them to u what i have, no nudes tho, but based on what i have ...yea she has done it and will do it, there is alot of photogarphers who worked withher, more pics are somewhere just got to find, i have 200, just search for these key words; model shayna phelps chasity phelps (not chastity) chasity owens, troy alabama, npc competitor, shaynaonline, shaynaonline@yahoo.com, look becareful my biggest fear is that she finds this and dissappears...oh yeah if u go to photobucket and type shaynaonline

Oh yea from what i have found, some photographer called "wades photoshop" based out of montogomery alabama has taken nudes of her help me or all of us find them

:glugglug:
I'm going to test this one and see if the moderator lets it through. It is from Paid Models which is in the public domain so I think it may be ok.... if this works I'll post the others you sent that are from Paid Models

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator JCMSVOBODA]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:

Her real name is Chasity Phelps...Chasity not CHASTITY....and she competes in figure competitions and in NPC competitions