• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Shayna Knight

First of, HI everyone - Its Shayna! Thank you soo much for keeping this thread alive!
Winnipeg_Rules, you really do rule, thank you for all your support!!!

For anyone who cares, I took a Break for the last, god like 3 years? and focused on my advancing myself in my Graphic Design career, but now I'm soooo fucking horny, I can't even sit still in my chair without touching myself, I need some cock and I need you all to watch me fuck that cock and guzzle as much cum as possible...Yay!!!

I'll see you all later, thanks again

XoXo
Shayna

First of, HI everyone - Its Shayna! Thank you soo much for keeping this thread alive!
Winnipeg_Rules, you really do rule, thank you for all your support!!!

For anyone who cares, I took a Break for the last, god like 3 years? and focused on my advancing myself in my Graphic Design career, but now I'm soooo fucking horny, I can't even sit still in my chair without touching myself, I need some cock and I need you all to watch me fuck that cock and guzzle as much cum as possible...Yay!!!

I'll see you all later, thanks again

XoXo
Shayna

All of that is good news. =)
Hopefully there'll be some more pictures of you throating multiple cocks.

Bump!

Hi everyone!!!

My new site is up, I designed and now manage it myself, talk about total interactivity!!!! this is the only place where you can watch new and recent stuff of me - I'm not shooting for anybody else!!!! I'm setting up a Webcam thingy right now, will take me probably til the Weekend to have it all set up(just the cam, site is live!!!) but timing would be perfect as I have a shoot set up and I'll be streaming it....
So let me know what you think of the new site, and of course I hope I see you inside so we can get kinky!!!!!

XoXo - You sexy super Dork - Shayna Knight

Oh and it's; ShaynaKnightXxX.com
how could i forget...bad bad webmistress - I will go spank myself and post pics later ;)

Last edited: