• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Shay Laren's Breasts....What Happened?

I suppose it could just be her own juices. Perhaps she is an exhibitionist and really gets off on posing for pictures. If that were the case, it would be a turn-on for me to know she's getting off on it.

Originally Posted by senob44
I've always thought her boobs were nice, just never liked her face that much...I don't know why...opinions are like assholes...

Originally Posted by Prof Voluptuary
I've always loved her face -- smile or not -- even though I typically like my lovers a tad puggy in the profile.
She is definitely a favorite looker of mine, despite that latter fact and tendency of mine

By the way, I've started downloading shay's stuff again...this thread has helped convince me to give her another chance and now she's one of my minor favorites again. I guess it was just a couple of bad pics that had turned me off to her.:rolleyes:

senob44; said:
I suppose it could just be her own juices. Perhaps she is an exhibitionist and really gets off on posing for pictures. If that were the case, it would be a turn-on for me to know she's getting off on it.

By the way, I've started downloading shay's stuff again...this thread has helped convince me to give her another chance and now she's one of my minor favorites again. I guess it was just a couple of bad pics that had turned me off to her.:rolleyes:

Welcome back to the brotherhood. ;)

I noticed it myself a while ago, call me shallow but it actually put me right off her completely. Ive encountered a few models with a subtle difference in their breasts, the majority of which usually being girls with terrible implants (Believe me ive seen a lot ot those).

I think because when it comes to main stream models they are supposed to be perfect specimens, the whole "One breast larger than the other" ruins that expectation. Im all for women having their flaws, but as a poster girl its just off putting.
DOA i agree. i hooked up with a friend of mines female friend and she had one boob smaller/larger than the other. it was noticable to the touch or as i grabbed her boobies, she never took her bra off and i never really found out if it was just always like that(from birth),or from an accident or surgery or something. she stunk anyway,fucked my balls while still seeing her ex-bf and for all i know still doing him. i ended it after like a month :hatsoff:

Does she have a self lubricating vagina or something? That's hot! That milky substance is really in all her vagina shot pictures. Takes a look!

When full, natural, hanging breasts on thin, hourglass perfection just aren't enough?

It could be that she's getting creampied regularly.
She could have a steady partner and be on-the-pill. ;)

Is there a "bad pic" of her?
Between her supermodel profile and ultra-hourglass on a thin body, I never find one myself.
I mean, the extreme hourglass form is what draws me first ... period ...
http://photos.freeones.com/s_babes/Shay_Laren_002/html/photo_029.shtml

DOA i agree. i hooked up with a friend of mines female friend and she had one boob smaller/larger than the other. it was noticable to the touch or as i grabbed her boobies, she never took her bra off and i never really found out if it was just always like that(from birth),or from an accident or surgery or something. she stunk anyway,fucked my balls while still seeing her ex-bf and for all i know still doing him. i ended it after like a month :hatsoff:
Sorry to hear about your lover, but I'm all over Shay -- both hands, no problems.
I mean, while Shay's a total looker in my book, and she has me at her perfect, extreme hourglass (even though she's thinner than my normal) ...

I really don't know what the "problem" is when you have one full, soft, natural hanging bust that is "bigger" than another full, soft, natural hanging bust ...
http://galleries.gals4free.net/gals/shay-laren-naked-steps/Shay-Laren_14.html

Or even the "small one" from a side shot ...
http://photos.freeones.com/s_babes/Shay_Laren_002/html/photo_028.shtml

Hell, even this profile (not looking at her breasts) is so enchanting!
http://www.erotiqlinks.com/tgp/babes/shayl/golemi/63.jpg

Re: When full, natural, hanging breasts on thin, hourglass perfection just aren't eno

Is there a "bad pic" of her?
It was probably just seeing her in a low-res pic or just looking at a thumbnail and not the full size pic. I dunno, I'm weird. Just somehow I got the idea I wasn't interested.:dunno:

Between her supermodel profile and ultra-hourglass on a thin body, I never find one myself.
I mean, the extreme hourglass form is what draws me first ... period ...

Sorry to hear about your lover, but I'm all over Shay -- both hands, no problems.
I mean, while Shay's a total looker in my book, and she has me at her perfect, extreme hourglass (even though she's thinner than my normal) ...

I really don't know what the "problem" is when you have one full, soft, natural hanging bust that is "bigger" than another full, soft, natural hanging bust...

You should be a salesman, I like shay more each time I read one of your posts! Your dedication and excitement for this woman serves her well!

here is a screencap from her interview with Jelena Jensen for Inside Twistys:

(wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?) /image.php?id=2109576919

Does that look natural? I recommend people watching that video to take note of her breast motions. I hear dthat it's easy to airbrush implant scars, but impossible to hide on video. she plays with her breasts A LOT, and in the interview there are many clips!! I love it when she pinches her nipples and pulls her entire breasts by them! Check to see if they look real or not!

But to be honest, on her myspace she's very evasive about them being 100% natural or not.

i know some might be annoyed, but some people care about naturalness, and i'm just curious about it.

(also attached)

screencap attached here.

The sequence where she pulls on her breasts with her nips is at 6:08 of the interview- watch it closely to xamine her naturalness!

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator AFA]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm, I think the attachments are kind of messed up.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator AFA]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
I noticed the size difference ages ago, and it hasn't put me off in the least. She's got the most angelic face, perfect bum for her size, and her breasts just make you want to dive in there. The fact that she's slim is just another bonus. She's close to perfection.

What is this substance?

Virgin, I guess? :1orglaugh That's pussy juice.

Does she have a self lubricating vagina or something? That's hot! That milky substance is really in all her vagina shot pictures. Takes a look!

Most women come with a self-lubricating vagina... :) Some need help, but eh, generally, vaginal dryness is a sign of not doing things right -- not turned on enough before sex, or some other lifestyle issue.

Maybe your eyes are starting to play tricks with you for staring at one too many pairs of breasts??? :dunno:

I noticed it myself a while ago, call me shallow but it actually put me right off her completely. Ive encountered a few models with a subtle difference in their breasts, the majority of which usually being girls with terrible implants (Believe me ive seen a lot ot those).

I think because when it comes to main stream models they are supposed to be perfect specimens, the whole "One breast larger than the other" ruins that expectation. Im all for women having their flaws, but as a poster girl its just off putting.

I still find her attractive, I noticed it some time ago but I do see DOA82's point... I love good symmetry and form in breasts, but maybe thats just me being picky. I'm lucky with the Fiance - two very equal sized full cupped fun things for me :)

If she had even an ounce of ass she would be perfect but all her curves went to her front. In some pics I find her attractive but as an assman I just wish she had more back there!