• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

PimpinModels

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Hey Guys.

Shay Laren's webmaster here!

Been a while sorry about not being around much lately!

Anywho GOOD NEWS! Shay is back in action and ready for SOCIAL MEDIA you guys wanted it you guys get it!

We are going to set up a fresh Twitter account for her but if any of you want to be sure to check out her TUMBLR acct

http://shaylaren.tumblr.com/

She will be posting pics to it pretty much daily just from her life, bts etc..

if you guys have any suggestions please let us know!

Be sure to follow her tumblr acct and repost things if you have an account also, show Shay you guys care by showing her the activity!

:nanner:

Attachments

• 664.jpg
    664.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 1,094

daitro

I must possess all, or I possess nothing.
Hey Guys.

Shay Laren's webmaster here!

Been a while sorry about not being around much lately!

Anywho GOOD NEWS! Shay is back in action and ready for SOCIAL MEDIA you guys wanted it you guys get it!

We are going to set up a fresh Twitter account for her but if any of you want to be sure to check out her TUMBLR acct

http://shaylaren.tumblr.com/

She will be posting pics to it pretty much daily just from her life, bts etc..

if you guys have any suggestions please let us know!

Be sure to follow her tumblr acct and repost things if you have an account also, show Shay you guys care by showing her the activity!

:nanner:

Don't forget Shay's New Official Facebook Account

And Shay's New Official Twitter

I see that Shay looks very good in some recent things I have seen. I hope those are recent photos. To be brutally honest some of the things I heard about and some pictures I saw of her made me worry about her to say the least. To see her looking as good as she ever did and even more so healthy make me pretty happy for her.

I also thought there was a time not too far back where it seemed her career was practically over. It's nice to see her back for that reason also. She is probably one of the better adult models of her generations and she has the capability to to do good material for some time to come.

daitro

I must possess all, or I possess nothing.
I see that Shay looks very good in some recent things I have seen. I hope those are recent photos. To be brutally honest some of the things I heard about and some pictures I saw of her made me worry about her to say the least. To see her looking as good as she ever did and even more so healthy make me pretty happy for her.

I also thought there was a time not too far back where it seemed her career was practically over. It's nice to see her back for that reason also. She is probably one of the better adult models of her generations and she has the capability to to do good material for some time to come.

Everything on her Facebook and Tumblr are all recent. Some of the pics were within the last 24hrs. ;)

PimpinModels

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Yes all pictures are as mentioned within the last 24 hours of being posted or very recent as she has a bunch of new stuff to post so it will be a good little mix.

Shay is happy to hear any ones ideas for little pics or whatever, Ill get her to give FreeOnes some love in a picture to post soon :)