• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
My only thoughts on her retiring are that she has done literally no sets in over a year now, just a few for aziani, I think?
Apart from that yeh she did like 7-8 cam shows on that site over a year ago (think it was onhercam or with her cam or something) which is pretty sparse.
Kinda annoyed me that webcam thing aswell as she actually did penetration and everything which was of course amazing, just annoyed me that she finally did it on some low quality streaming site :/

Re: Shay-Thon

.. Since she's started cheap penetration, why don't we get together to suggest a Shay-Telethon to get motivate her to do her first hardcore scene ?!

We could all contribute a few bucks, and see how she likes it... crowd-sourcing produced scene downloadable by a paying fans ... stupid or what ?:confused:

.. Since she's started cheap penetration, why don't we get together to suggest a Shay-Telethon to get motivate her to do her first hardcore scene ?!

We could all contribute a few bucks, and see how she likes it... crowd-sourcing produced scene downloadable by a paying fans ... stupid or what ?:confused:

As much as I like the idea of Shay doing Hardcore, I somehow doubt anyone knows where she is even to get in contact with about new content, never mind that kind of content ;)

As much as I like the idea of Shay doing Hardcore, I somehow doubt anyone knows where she is even to get in contact with about new content, never mind that kind of content ;)

Josh you can't be serious ?! It's all about the figure on that check right?? ...we'll get the Bang Brothers to organize this for us: hey isn't it a great website concept: "to what amount of cash would you eventually say yes to the indecent proposal" ? :drool1:
For Shay ? say between $ 50K...? What's that ? 2000-3000 of us paying each $25 -17/each

Count me in ! :D

Josh you can't be serious ?! It's all about the figure on that check right?? ...we'll get the Bang Brothers to organize this for us: hey isn't it a great website concept: "to what amount of cash would you eventually say yes to the indecent proposal" ? :drool1:
For Shay ? say between $ 50K...? What's that ? 2000-3000 of us paying each $25 -17/each

Count me in ! :D

Haha as much as I like this idea, and Id be game for it, for real I doubt it would happen :)