• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

MindyVega

Official Checked Star Member
Hi guys,
Shay is such a little hottie! Here boobs are amazing!! I was lucky enough to meet her last week & we did some sexy g/g shoots together ;)
Here's a quick snapshot we took before we started the shoot. Hope you guys like it.

I was just surfin around and noticed here website is now officially open... Check it out. It's HOT!!!!

What's not to like? :thumbsup: I look forward to what you and Shay have cooked up for us. :)

Hi guys,
Shay is such a little hottie! Here boobs are amazing!! I was lucky enough to meet her last week & we did some sexy g/g shoots together ;)
Here's a quick snapshot we took before we started the shoot. Hope you guys like it.

Hi guys,

Wow, that looks like it's going a good set if that was just a snapshot before the set was shot. :eek: :yesyes:

I noticed her website just came online yesterday also. A person like her needs her own website.

Hi guys, Shay is such a little hottie! Here boobs are amazing!!
Those sweet, hanging D cups are especially nice on that perfect, hourglass figure of hers. It's rare I go for such a thin beauty, but when such a set of curves run from head-to-toe and fang out from mid-section towards both bust and rear, even I fall into deep lust.

I was lucky enough to meet her last week & we did some sexy g/g shoots together ;) Here's a quick snapshot we took before we started the shoot. Hope you guys like it.http://www.mindyvega.com/images/post/mindyshay01.jpg
Wow! I knew who Shay was, but I apologize for not noticing yourself before! Ouch! You're beauty is way outside my league -- but damn if you aren't one stunning raven! I'm a sucker for a dark-haired, perfectly profiled vixen. (sorry to hijack the thread in pointing out my lust)