• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Shaving your ass hair

Should males shave thier ass hair?

• Total voters
I don't know if it was here, or another forum, but I remember reading an epic comment by a guy who had - he explained the excruciating feeling of his ass cheeks sticking together in the summer, yet feeling the massive amounts of sweet spill between them.
He then talked about trying to "sneak one out", but it did not work at all, ripping with the greatest of force.

It was one of the funniest things I had ever read.

I got that story as an e-mail forward many moons ago. Unfortunately it was when I had a hotmail account, and hotmail one day decided that since I hadn't checked my e-mail in 2 weeks it would just delete all my saved messages. I was pissed that I lost that story because it was fucking hilarious. Oh, by the way, fuck hotmail!

I don't know if it was here, or another forum, but I remember reading an epic comment by a guy who had - he explained the excruciating feeling of his ass cheeks sticking together in the summer, yet feeling the massive amounts of sweet spill between them.
He then talked about trying to "sneak one out", but it did not work at all, ripping with the greatest of force.

It was one of the funniest things I had ever read.

This
http://leedeth.wordpress.com/2006/12/03/do-not-shave-your-ass-hair/

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Brah, I use a ton of product on my ass hair. I like the "Blowout" look. Either that or a fauxhawk. I rock that look, brah.

missdannigee

Official Checked Star Member
omg this is hilarious! you guys are the best...and just so you know, my answer was "yes" ;)

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Isn't there some sort of post that's been done somewhere that shows why this should not be done?

Oh, dear. Vodka's getting riled up. I fear the next time I open this thread there'll be a picture in it that'll scar me for life. :eek:

xanaXXX

Closed Account
Yes, but I only shave my asshole. Not my buns. Be careful if u try though.