• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Shaved, trimmed, or hairy? Fav Pussy Look

1 vote for shaved as well

KLSsw08

My Hands Should Be Patented As A Bra; Perfect Fit!
Definitely shaved! Nothing in the way!Smooth as silk!Very hot!:D

Scott

Completely shaved! Much cleaner, more feminine, and naked looking. Any kind of body hair on women is unattractive to me. Smooth is the way to go!

Bates123

Closed Account
Trimmed! Gotta have something to make it interesting!
...Although shaved and a hairy fur-ball cunt (especially for nasty, sticky, pussy-farting creampie getting the pubes all matted:nanner:) do have their times.....!! :)

Some prefers clean shaved and small breasts,do they also like kids? Well well,i prefer hair down there its look`s real and not all pussy`s looks so good when they are bald,some have lips who look like there have been an explosive accident in there and other have tight lips there you not can see anything before yuo spread her,and mature with shaved pussys are not so turnone`s who them with an landing stip or moore

Baby Bald Smooth. Something so pretty about nothing but skin and a clean entry way to "home plate". It looks better and tastes better. I know the question is for women but I am also baby bald smooth down there because I cant ask her to be that way and not be the same. The sex when BOTH of you are Bald is incredible - the amazing feeling of skin-on-skin with nothing in between the 2 of you is HOT