• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Shaved Pussy Or Hairy Pussy

Shaved OR Hairy

• Total voters

Aces&Jacks

Retired Mod
Completely shaved!!

People have a fucking hard time voting on these polls.......

Shaved all the way is my preference...

Last week I told my bytch ... shave or no action...

She didn't shave ....

Women are bastards ... hah

They’ve got to have a little bit of hair down there, otherwise they end up just looking like they haven’t reached puberty.
My preference would be the Brazilian style, it gives you a little runway to guide you in!
:D

Agree with all those who say there should be something there.Completely shaved looks good no doubt,But trimmed makes it intresting:cool:

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
I like some trimmed or shaped hair above her pussy. (landing strip etc...)

Totally shaved is ok for pix, but IRL not too much fun for me or for her...can get stubbly quickly and she spends a lot of time in the shower shaving every other day...:(

FWIW I do not like the wide v patch look that Brianna Banks has had for soooo long...yuck.:mad:

Nicely trimmed . For posing like for sex,shaved is not my taste.
That the only thing I don't like with new DDF sets: most of these girls are shaved.

It depends how long their hair gets I usually prefer all shaved but a little hair is fine too. Nothing worse than pubes in the teeth!

even though i voted shaved, i think i prefer trimmed somewhat better. but i dont mind either one. just the other night i was messing around with some girl i know and i was rubbing her down (if u know what i mean) :nanner: and the only thing that turned me off was that she wasnt shaved, i really couldnt tell cuz we were messin around in the dark, but it sure didnt feel shaved or trimmes kinda.. so it was kinda like eww. but w/e.. it was still fun!:D

Trimmed can look good, bald is great too, but hairy no way. For me it comes down to this, if it's trimmed, especially if it's just trimmed down to stubble it's annoying. I hate going down on a chick and getting pricked and poked by short little hairs. So, the only way to go is bald, plus it feels great when you push your hand down her pants and don't stop until you hit hair, or if it's bald, until you get to you know where.

I mostly preffer shaved or trimmed. Though if it is hairy, I'm not going to hate :D