• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Shaved Pussy Or Hairy Pussy

Shaved OR Hairy

• Total voters
I'm glad I posted something on the page to reopen the discussion =)! Personally, I prefer a little landing strip. Hairy is fine, as long as its clean. Pussy is pussy, shaved or not.

I hear you, problem is is when i go down I dont want my tongue to get stubble burn. I dont want to feel like I am licking the side of Sawyers face from lost. Also, I dont wanna feel like I am sucking on a wookies backside either. I guess I like the baldness for tongue action.

wottle

I'm so horny, even the crack of dawn isn't safe
Landing strip or shaved. I don't like picking pubic hairs out of my teeth. Just convinced my latest fuck buddy to get the landing strip. We were in her hotel room and the shower had a flexable head. I put it on pulse to get her clit warmed up. Whipped out the razor and baby oil, tounge and rinse, shave and rinse. In time the landing strip appeared. Just got an e-mail from her saying she wished she had done it 10 yrs ago. :)

Love shaved, maybe love the hairy even a bit more. The reason is that hairy women are the most comfortable with the rest of their bodies too, being much less inclined to get implants or some other form of cosmetic surgery. Hairy pussy is absolutely great as long as you keep it clean (and women usually do that very well).

I'm open minded. Everything from hardwood floor to full jungle.

Great way of phrasing it. :D

Arden Adamz

Official Checked Star Member
trimmed... I'm a fan of all off the shaping possibilities lol... I like to express myself artistically via bush

I prefer shaved our trimmed myself

I prefer pussy, period. Hairy, trimmed, shaved, whatever. Pussy.

Although I suppose I am predisposed to a harrier pussy if given the option. Something about the lack of hairy vagina these days makes hairy pussy seem more taboo, rare and attractive to me.

In my best hipster-douche voice: "Shaved or trimmed pussy is too mainstream for me."